Jo In Sung

(Start music when you see "*")

I see Jo In Sung standing by the set outside next to the car and I yell out angrily to him, "Yah Jo In Sung!"
"What? What?" He said confused as he looked up.
*Start music here*

"I love you~" I cutely made a heart with my hands.
"Psh... I-I love you too you little cutie." He strode over to me and ruffled up my hair.

"Yah yah yah! Get a room!" The assistant director yelled off set.
"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time.

When he left, I turned back to In Sung and said, "I'm so happy we're filming a movie together." I wrapped my arms around him and he did too.
"They wanted a real married couple, remember?" He said as he kissed my forehead.
"That's why I'm happy~"
He laughed and kissed my forehead one more time.

"Okay 1 minute everyone! Let's get back to work!" The assistant director shouted.

"Let's go jagi." He said as he took my hand and opened the car door for me to get in.
"Thank you."

After we both got in the car, the director shouted, "Action!"

"In Young-ah..." He said.
"What...?" I spoke sadly while looking out the window.
"Look at me, please?" His hand gently went under my chin and turned my face towards him. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied."
Tears began falling down my cheeks and I started crying like a baby. I hit his chest multiple times while saying, "I hate you! You're so mean! Babo!"

Just then, he pulled my arm towards him and leaned forward to kiss me. I slowly closed my eyes as we continued to kiss. His hand went around my neck to deepen the kiss.

After awhile the director shouted, "And cut!"
Even after he said cut, In Sung didn't stop kissing me so I didn't stop kissing him. I smiled and that made him smile.
"Aigoo, they've already been married for over a year and can still be so lovey dovey." The director said. "Take another 5!"

Jo In Sung parted from the kiss, and stroked my hair. Then he smiled and gave me a peck. "I love you."
"I know~"
He kissed me again and said, "I really love you."
I nodded my head with a smile I couldn't hold back. He kissed me again and again while saying, "I really really really love you."
I laughed and tried pushing him away, but that made him want to kiss me even more.

He held my face in between his hands and we both calmed down from laughing. He smiled and said, "I love you ___."
"I love you sooo much too. I love you Jo..." I kissed his lips. "In..." I kissed him again. "Sung."
He smiled and this time, he kissed me before I could kiss him.
"Not as much as I love you~"
"Aniya~ I love you more."

"Yah!!" The assistant director yelled through the walked talkie. "We can hear you guys!! The mic is still on!!"
Jo In Sung and I looked at each other and quietly laughed.
He whispered, "I love you jagi."
"I love you too~"
He kissed me over and over again.

Requested by @skai_D_limit

Song: V.A. - Whistling (Goblin OST)