Luke Bryan

(I feel like I need to show love to one of my country honeys! So here's a super fluffy cute Luke one shot!!)

You always loved going to Luke's concerts. It was so fun. So many memories had been made at his concerts. You met at a concert. He proposed at a concert. You announced your pregnancy at a concert. You even went into labor right after a concert before you had even left the venue. A lot of things happened at Luke Bryan concerts. Right now was no different. You and your 3 year old daughter Caroline were standing in the wings watching Luke perform. It was getting late and you were hoping Caroline would fall asleep soon. Problem was Caroline had gotten a routine of Luke singing her to sleep. This was his first concert of his new tour. The last few months he had been home. So tonight was different. You hoped hearing him would be enough but it wasn't.
"Momma... daddy sing me now?"
"Daddy's out there singing baby doll. See." You shift her in your arms and let her see Luke better. She squirms and reaches for him.
"Baby doll daddy's singing to the people. Remember?" You sit down in a nearby chair hoping you can rock her to sleep.
"Daddy sing me now! Bedtime." She was getting demanding.
"Not now Caroline. Listen daddy's singing out there." You get a water bottle from your bag and once your hand is off her she's off running right onto the stage. Thankfully Luke had just finished a song. You got up to go get her but he looked at you and shook his head. He bent down and picked her up and the fans all loved it.
"Hey baby doll. Why aren't you with momma?" He put the microphone in front of her.
"Bedtime daddy." She leaned her head on his shoulder and the crowd 'awed'.
"I know baby doll. Hey why don't you tell all the nice people your name." He smiled and gave her the microphone back.
"Caroline Jessa Bryan!" Once she started talking her name became a favorite phrase.
"Good girl. You want daddy to sing you a bedtime song?"
She rubbed her little eyes and nodded, "Mommas song."
"You want Mommas song? Okay I'll sing Mommas song." He looked at you and smiled. He nodded to the band and the opening parts to Play It Again started playing. Luke sang the song a little softer then normal and you could tell Caroline was going to sleep. Once the song was over you walked out and took her from Luke.
"There's my beautiful wife." He smirked and kissed you as the crowd cheered then quieted down remembering the sleeping girl. "Love you doll."
"Love you too." You smiled and took Caroline back to his dressing room since that was quietest room in the venue.
A few hours later Luke came back looking beat.
"Good show honey."
"Tiring show." He kissed your head and picked up Caroline. "Let's get to the tour bus." You walked to tour bus and tucked Caroline into her bunk. "She's so precious. I want another. I need a son." He stands behind you with his hands on your waist.
"Well I can't guarantee a son. But I can guarantee another." You move his hands to your tummy.
"What? Really? Another baby? How long have you known?"
"A week. I'm almost two months along." You smile and he kisses you then kneels down.
"Now if your another girl daddy's gonna be happy but I really hope you're a boy."
"Luke I don't think that's how it works."
"Shush and let me talk to my baby." You smile and pull him to your shared bunk. He then spent the whole night talking to your baby and all the plans he had for the new Bryan baby.