Balthazar

This is a oneshot for Superwholock0799 (Shadow)
_______________________________

"AAAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!" Shadow screamed as the demon cut her skin one again. "Lucifer stop this. Let her go. Take me." Balthazar ordered trying to get to Shadow but couldn't get past the ring of holy fire. "Can't do that. Sorry. Where's the Winchesters when you need them? I thought they would come after their baby sister." Lucifer laughed. "They'll come. They will find us." Shadow said thru gritted teeth then screamed again when a knife was stabbed into her leg. "Shadow!" Balthazar shouted.

After hours and hours of torture, Shadow passed out from the blood. Lucifer and his demon left leaving Balthazar to watch as his secret love died. He never told her how he felt. He was afraid of rejection. How could someone as beautiful as Shadow love someone like him. A thief. Finally there was loud sound and light flooded the room. The two Winchester boys ran in. Dean put out the fire around Balthazar and Sam carried Shadow to the impala. They made it back to the bunker and took her to her room. Once they left it was just Balthazar and Shadow. He healed her instantly and sat in a chair next to her bed and waited for her to wake up. He took this time to tell her how he felt. If she was asleep she couldn't reject him.

"Shadow, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I never want to see you hurt. You are too beautiful. Too wonderful. Too perfect to be hurt like that. I wish I could have helped you. I love you Shadow. I love you so much. But you'll never love me." he whispered the last part as he got up to leave. But before he could walk away he felt something grab his wrist and pull him down to the bed. "I've always loved you." Shadow said with her eyes still closed but her head on Balthazar's chest.

_______________________________

Here's your One Shot!!!! hope you like it! Sorry it shorts personalized ones are kinda hard.