R5 Preference

Teen/young Parents (so heres a preference! R5 is amazing and yeah! These will be long.)

Rocky- "(Y/N)! Come here!" Rocky yelled. You got up from your homework and walked towards your boyfriend's voice. You enetered the living room and laughed at the sight. Your saw your boyfriend was sitting with his guitar with your 8 month old daughter in front of him. "Watch this. Hunter look at Daddy." he cooed to the baby then strummed his guitar. As he did this your daughter started clapping her hands stopping when he stopped and starting when he started. "Thats amazing Rock." you smirk and pick Hunter up. "You like Daddy's music don't you?" you asks her and kiss her chubby cheek. "Of course she does. She loves anything Daddy does. She even loves it when her daddy dresses her in her favorite outfit." he smirked causing you to look at the attire your 8 month old was in. She had on a tiny Denver Broncos jersey. "Why oh why did you do this to my poor baby?" you asked letting your Steelers fan come out. "She loves it. Don't argue. Go back to your homework. Let us finish Hunter/Daddy time." he ordered and took Hunter from your arms. "One you called me in here and two I'm almost done. I just have math left." you said groaning. "I would much rather be here with you two." you tell him. Since your were in your senior year of high school Rocky took care of your daughter during the day and after school until you finished your homework. He may be 19 but he's a great father. "I know but your almost done. Just a few more months then you can spend all your time with us. But homework first. Don't want to be grounded again do you?" he asked making you laugh. Your parents kicked you out when you got pregnant but Mark and Stormie let you into the Lynch home with open arms and a list of rules. Just because you had a child didn't mean you weren't a normal 18 year old. So when your grades are bad its goodbye elecetronics. "No." you sigh and kiss him before returning to your work, but you moved closer to the door so you could hear the sound of a guitar and clapping hands.

Riker- 2:57 was flashing on the clock when you woke up to the sound of your son's cries. You start to get up but Riker stops you. "I've got him babe. Go back to sleep you have class tomorrow." he whispers and gets out of bed heading towards your 2 month old son's room. "Whats wrong little man?" he asked the baby gently picking him up. He tried rocking, feeding, and changing him but Noah was still crying. Riker sighed and took him out of his nursey and into your room. Noah was a momma's boy. "Babe, you still awake?" Riker asked softly sitting on the edge of your share bed. "Kinda. What does he need?" if Noah didn't quiet down soon he would wake the whole Lynch family. "I rocked, feed, and changed him. Nothing. I think he wants you." you sighed and took your son in arms leaning agaisnt the headboard for support. You were beyond tired and you need sleep. Riker may be 22 and out of school but you were 19 and just started your sophmore year of college. "Everything's okay little man. Mmma's here." you cooed. The crying grew quite but tears were still coming. "Sing." you thought aloud. "What?" Riker asked. "Sing to him. Our song. Maybe that will calm him down." you suggest. Your fiancé nodded and started to sing One Last Dance. After a few verse not only is Noah sound alseep but so are you. Riker silently laughs and carefully takes the sleeping baby from you returning him to his crib before Riker came back to finish his night's sleep with you.

Ross- "And I can teach him to play hockey. And to sing and play guitar and piano. And then me and him can..." "Ross," you cut him off, "One the baby could be a girl so don't get your hopes up to high." you smirk. You wanted a girl but decided to have a surprise reveal baby shower. "Whats two?" he asked snuggling closer to you on the couch. "Are we too young for this? Im 17 and your 18. You have this whole future ahead of you. I don't want you to give that up." you sigh and a few tears fall. Damn hormones. "(Y/N) don't think that way. I love you and our baby. Sure we're young and this wasn't really part of my master plan of our future but it happened. We are going to be great parents. And who said anything about giving up my dream? I can still sing but instead of having my hot young girlfriend waiting for me backstage I'll have my hot young girlfriend and my wonderful little baby." he promised and rub his hand over your very slight 3 month belly. "I love you Ross." you smiled and kissed him. "I love you too (Y/N). And I love our little one." he said and gently wrapped his arms around you resuming your snuggling and movie watching. "I can't take this anymore. Can we jsut find out what the baby is and pretend to be surprised next week?" Ross asked. "You read my mind." you smile and pull him off the couch. "We just have to where mom hid the picture." he said and walked into the kitchen starting to move stuff around. This may take a while.

Ratliff- "Hey Ell I love you. And our babies love you. Our babies.The twins that we made. Together. You and me." you smile and bat your eyelashes. "Let me guess you want something." he laughed. "Maybe. But not just me our babies want something too. Rocky road ice cream. Please. For the babies." you always made sure to mention the babies knowing he would give in easier. "Fine fine. Only because I love you all." he said and kissed you before getting off the couch, grabbing his wallet. He wanted to keep you happy. This pregnancy was neither planned nor easy. Ellington was 21 and you would be 19 in two months just a month before your twins would arrive. You had moved in with Ell after you gradutated high school because your parents didn't like him and when they found out you were pregnant they didn't kick you out they actually forbid you from moving in with him. But when you gradutated you moved out the next day. Soon Ell was back with more then just rocky road. He bought a few other flavors for the future and brought you your ice cream. "Thank you." you smiled and took a bite. "Anything for my girl and my babies."

Ryland- "I promise I wont leave. And I'm sure my parents will let you stay with us." Ryland promised as he held your crying body. You were 16 and pregnant with your 17 year old boyfriend's baby. You and your parents already had a bad relationship and when you told them about the baby they gave you two choices. Get rid of the baby or get out of their house. But you and Ryland couldn't even think about getting rid of your baby, so here you were crying into your boyfriends chest waiting for his parents to get home. Minutes later you hear the door open. "Anyone home?" Stormie yells. "Yeah mom. It's me and (Y/N). Could we talk to you and dad? Alone?" he added when he saw his brothers, sister, and Ellington. "Sure son." Mark gave him a weird look but shooed the others away. Stormie looked at you and you could see her face drop. "Please. Please. Tell me it's something else and it's not what I'm thinking." "I'm sorry Mom. But yeah. (Y/N)'s pregnant. And her parents kicked her out. Can she stay here? Please. I want to help her." he asked while you cried more. "I'm disappointed in you both. I never thought you two would be the ones telling us this but of course (Y/N) can stay." Mark decided. "Thank you." You managed to get out between sobs. "Let's go out back. Fresh air will be good for you." Ryland said and led you out of the room. Only to be stopped by the band. "So I'm going to be an auntie?" Rydel asked excited! "Yes." you nodded and smiled a bit, happy that someone was finally happy for you.