Liam Hemsworth

Australian Royalty

Liam Hemsworth. Chris Hemsworth Everyone loved the Hemsworths. They were like royalty in Australia. So when you started dating Liam the world noticed. Of course you were compared to Miley but after a while the world fell in love with you and dropped Miley. You were so happy with Liam. Every could see it. The press loved to see you together. And tonight was no different. Liam was taking you to the red carpet premiere of his brothers new movie The Avengers.

You got dressed up in a tight black dress and red heels. Your hair was curled and your make up was perfect. You waited for the Liam to pick you and he did. At exactly 7:30 he knocked on your door looking quite handsome in a black suit with a bow tie. He started wearing them when you and he stared dating. "Well don't you look beautiful?" He smiled and took your hand. "Thanks but I don't look nearly as good as you." You smirk. Liam in a suit equals very sexy. "Stop thinking dirty things and get in." he orders and opens the limo door. "I was not thinking anything dirty." you comment. "I was." he winks and slides in next to you. It's then you notice his brother Chris and his wife Elsa. "Hi (Y/N)!" Elsa greets. You had always loved her. "Hey." you return. The limo ride was short and you could tell the Hemsworth brothers were excited. They loved premieres. Finally the limo stopped and was time to exit. Chris and Elsa went first seeing as he was in the movie that was premiering then you and Liam.

"Let's go beautiful." he says and takes you hand helping out of the limo. "Thank you." You thank him with a quick kiss on the cheek that the paparazzi love. As you walk you see lots of other celebrities from the movie. Tom Hiddleston, RDJ, Chris Evans. The whole gang. You loved coming with Liam to these events because this was his element. He loved the lights and the cameras. Whereas you would rather curl up with a book. But with Liam he made sure you were comfortable and happy.

You continued walking when Liam put his hand on your lower back and moved closer to you. You looked around and noticed Miley was here. "What's she doing here?" you whisper. This was a movie not music. "I don't know but just stay calm and walk by. Don't say anything unless she talks to us." he says and smiles. Once you get closer Miley walks over and hugs both you and Liam. "Hey guys it's been a while." she says with a smile. "Yep it has been. But you know Australia is far away maybe you should visit sometime." you say with obvious sarcasm. "Just wondering why are you here tonight? Are you singing the opening theme song?" Liam asks added a laugh. "Nope I just wanted to come. I knew you would be here." Miley smiled and got closer to Liam nonchalantly pushing you out of the way. Liam didn't like that. "Well that's kind of you but if you'll excuse us we have a movie to watch." He said and wrapped his arm around you once again before walking off.

You finally make it to the end of the red carpet and meet up with Ryan Seacrest. "Liam Hemsworth and (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Lovely to see you tonight. Both of you look wonderful." You wanted to puke. You hated how fake he was. But you pushed past that and went of talking. "So we saw the whole Miley thing back there. Anything you want to say about that?" he asks. Liam smiles and shakes his head. "No, but I want to say two things. One: Bro wherever you are sorry for stealing your movies spotlight. And two: (Y/N) I love you with every ounce of being and can't imagine my life without you. So will you please marry me and became my Australian Queen?" he asked and got down on one knee pulling out a beautiful diamond ring. "Liam." you whisper of shock but nod your head yes. "Of course I'll marry you." He smiles and stands up placing the ring over your finger. "Well if that doesn't steal the show I don't know what will. So now I'm standing here with very recently engaged couple the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Liam and (Y/N) Hemsworth. Congratulations." Ryan smiles that fake white smile. "Thank you." Liam says knowing you won't be able to speak for a while. He guides you away from the cameras and into the theater.

"Thanks for taking the show Hemsworth. If I wasn't afraid if your brother I would hit you." Robert said from behind you. You turn and see the rest of the cast with him. "Sorry not sorry." Liam shrugs. You are then met with lots of hugs and congratulations. Then it's times to start the show. But you can't focus on The Avengers right now because you are focusing on your future as Liam's wife.