11 Doctor

Remember me my TimeLady

"(Y/N) love, are you okay?" The Doctor asked. "What? What's going on? Who are you?" you asked. "You don't remember me? I'm The Doctor. Your (Y/N)(Y/L/N). We travel together. We've been engaged for three weeks." The Doctor said. You shook your head not remembering. "I'm sorry. But I don't remember. You. Or anything really." you started to tear up a bit. You wanted to remember this man. He seemed like he cared about you a lot. He said you were engaged. He was cute. Brown hair flipped to the side, beautiful eyes, and even his bow tie was cute to you. "Come here. Maybe if I tell you about us you'll remember." he said and took your hand leading you to a room with a giant machine thing in the middle. "Do you remember this? The console room of our Tardis." he looked hopeful but you shake your head. "Okay. Let's start at the being. I'm The Doctor. I'm a 1000 year old TimeLord from the planet Gallifrey. You're (Y/N). You're a TimeLady and my fiancé. I met you on April 10, 2013. I saved you from a cyberman attack in London. I helped you remember our home and the war. I brought you back to my Tardis. That's Time And Relative Dimension In Space. It's a time and space machine. It can go anywhere and it's bigger on the inside then it is on the outside. We've been traveling together for almost 1 year earth time. We started officially dating 7 months ago. Three weeks ago I proposed to you over your favorite pasta dinner. Look." he paused and held up your left hand. And there it was, a big diamond surrounded by little green emeralds set in white gold. "This morning we were going to tell your family and we got attacked by Daleks. One hit you and you fell hitting your head hard. I brought you back to the Tardis and waited for you to wake up." The Doctor finished. You looked at him and then looked around. He sighed and walked away. Suddenly all the memories came flooding back. You ran after him. "Doctor. Come back. I remember. Everything." He turned and wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you. "Thank goodness. I thought I lost you." he said very happy. "You won't lose me. I'm stuck with you. Forever. I love you." you tell him. "I love you too."