James Franco

On a Love High (this is my first smut so it probably sucks so don't laugh at my horrid writing)

Parties! Parties! Parties! That's what described your life. You and your boyfriend James Franco were known as the party couple of Hollywood. If there was a party you both were there, if you could. If there was booze, you'd both be drunk off your asses. And if there was some smokes, you guessed it, you two would just share a joint. You loved this life with James because you trusted him. Everyone told you not to trust him, he was a player. But you did. And you never suspected he was cheated. He wouldn't do that to you. He loved you. And he told you everyday. Today was no different. You were getting ready for one of Seth's parties and James came up behind you. "Damn girl I might not let you go out like that." he winked and ran his hand up your thigh that was exposed thanks to your short and tight dress. "Mm. I might not let you out like that." you smirked back and ran your hands thru his curly black hair. "How about we stay home and have a party with just us." James suggested. You knew what he wanted. Your dress turned him on. It was tight in all the right place. Cut very short barely covering your ass. And let's not talk about the deep v neck it sported showcasing your fantastic breast. "But there's gonna be drinks and smokes." you pout. "What if I said I had some here?" He led you to your bedroom which was full of your favorite things. "I guess we can stay. As along as you promise tonight will be fun." you say pulling off his white button down shirt revealing his lovely chest. "Oh baby I promise." he says running his hands up your dress pulling it off leaving you in matching black lace bra and panties. In return you took his of belt and unbuttoned his black pants letting him kick them off. "Vodka?" "Do you need to ask?" you giggled. He knew you loved a good drink. "Here you go sexy." you gladly took the drink and drank it down. After a few more drinks the drugs started to burn. And after a few of those the rest your clothes found their way to the floor.

James's mouth found yours and he attacked, forcing his tongue in your mouth not even letting you fight for dominance. Tonight you were his and his alone. He threw you on the bed and held your wrist above your head. He looked down at your body and smirked his signature smirk. He released your wrists and his hands trailed down your body stopping at your breast. He pawed at them making you moan in pleasure. His lips left sloppy kisses across your neck and left several love bites that you knew would be visible tomorrow. Your hands had moved from above your head to his hair raking your fingers thru it. His hands moved from your breast down your stomach and rested on your inner thighs. He rubbed circles with his thumbs, teasing you. "James." You begged wanting him. "Tell me what you want baby." he mumbled into your neck still leaving his mark. "I want you. I need you." you moaned. James moved his lips back to yours and put his hands on either side of your head. "Ready?" "Yes." you screamed as he thrusted into you. Usually he would go slow letting you adjust to his size but that was not what happened tonight. "(Y/N) you're so tight." he moaned as he sped up. "James." "Yes baby. Scream my named." You obeyed, "JAMES." You started to hit your climax. You felt your body start to orgasm. James was close behind. He collapsed on top of you both of you panting with heavy breathes. "I love you so much (Y/N)." he mumbled and kissed you sweetly. "I love you too." you replied while he rolled over and pulled you close to his body ready for sleep.

You woke up before James and carefully slipped out from his protective grip. After slipping on your bra and panties, you grabbed one of James shirts that was long enough to cover your ass. You made your way downstairs and gasped when you saw Seth Rogen and Danny McBride passed out on your couch and living room floor. You tiptoed past them and into the kitchen. You were standing by the stove making bacon when you felt two arms wrap around your waist. "It's cold without you." James said and rested his head on your shoulder. "Liar. You woke up because you smelled the bacon. You didn't miss me." you laugh and return to your food. "Well the bacon helped but I always miss you. Did you notice our houseguest?" he asked looking back to the living room. "Yes. Wasn't the party at Seth's last night?" "Yes it was but everyone knows he can only throw shitty parties. We throw much better ones." James brags. "Franco that's a lie and you know it." you turn and see Seth sitting up on your couch and Danny moving to a chair. "Did you make enough food for all of us (Y/N)?" Danny asks, always with the important questions. "Yes. But I would like to know why you are here?" you asked the two men. "The party was great, we drank, we sang, we danced." Danny started to let his thoughts fly from him in his hungover state. "We thought you two should join. But then we got here and heard you two upstairs. Did you two just attack each other?" Seth laughs and points to your neck and James back. You had dark purple bites on your neck and collarbone and James had long red nail marks down his back. "What can I say (Y/N)'s an animal!" James smirked and kissed you hard.