Sister Fic

•this is for my sisters Sky and Storie!•
Growing up as the three daughters of two of the most powerful mutants in the world life was pretty awesome. Growing up in X-Mansion was awesome. Basically the girls had an amazing childhood. They grew up with the best education and around amazing people. The sisters loved each other deeply but were all very different.
Tay, the eldest daughter, was very much daddy's little girl to Charles. It helped that their powers were somewhat the same. She could inside people's heads and take over. She could take sight, hearing, speech, and movement. She could also speak to anyone through their minds.
Sky, the middle daughter, leaned more to toward their papa Erik. They thought the same way. Her power was charmspeak. She could make anyone do anything she wanted them to do.
And finally the youngest daughter, Storie, she didn't like to pick sides with her fathers. She had telekinesis. If she wanted something to move it would and she didn't have to lift a finger.
Growing up the girls were very close. Always together. Never separating. Until they got a bit older. Then it was time to grow up. Tay ended up marrying Wolverine and moved up to Canada. Sky was engaged to Havok and they traveled the world. And Storie was still in the mansion helping new mutants master their powers.
It was few and far between when the sisters saw each other in person. Video chats could only go so far. But the one time they were always together was Christmas. They always got together at the mansion for Christmas, a nice peaceful Christmas. Ha who I am kidding an X-men Christmas is anything but peaceful. But they tried. Kinda.
"We were in France and we still got here before them." Sky sighed and paced by the front door again.
"She will be here soon Sis. You know she's bringing the baby and how crazy protective she is. She's probably making Logan go under the speed limit." Storie said putting a hand on her older sister to calm her.
"I hope she understands I'm not calling the baby that horrible name. Why on earth did she think that was a good idea? That child is going to hate her. Seriously she named her after a dead actress?" And then Sky was off ranting. In her ranting she didn't notice the door open and her older sister walked in.
"Sky..."
"Hold on Storie. Still ranting. Does she really expect me to call that baby Norma? Because I'm not."
"Sky..."
"Almost done Storie. I'll just rename the poor thing. I think everyone would enjoy that."
"I wouldn't." Tay smirked from behind her.
"Of course you wouldn't. You like weird names." Cue realization of who was speaking. "SISTER! Storie why didn't you tell me?"
"I tried you were busy ranting!" Storie sighed and hugged her oldest sister.
"You did not." Sky said and hugged her sister as well. "Where's the baby I get to rename?"
"You aren't renaming my daughter. And Logan's getting her. She isn't the biggest fan of being woken up."
"Sounds like her parents." Sky and Storie said at the same time.
"Oh hush or you don't get your presents." Tay said as the door opened again and Logan walked in baby in arms.
"I woke her up. You get the aftermath." He said and handed the little baby to her mother.
"You make our baby sound like a demon."
"She is your child Tay. Give her to Aunt Sky. We can talk about new names."
"Stupid charmspeak. I think that using charmspeak for the baby should be against the rules." Tay said while putting her baby in Skys arms.
"I don't follow rules." Sky smirked.
"I know. I'm going to see Daddy and Papa. Come with me. Darling get the rest of my bags for me. Please." Tay smiled and Logan walked out.
"You got him whipped." Storie laughed as the girls walked to their fathers' shared office.
"Marriage and a child does that. Speaking of marriage. Skylar where's Alex?"
"Somewhere. Probably causing trouble." Sky rolled her eyes thinking of the many things her fiancé could be doing. They finally made it to the office and walked in.
"I told you she would make it before Christmas Day Erik." Charles said and made his way to his daughters.
"Papa it hurts me that you have so little faith in me." Tay smiled as she hugged her fathers.
"I didn't doubt you for a moment dear. Now where's our granddaughter?" Erik asked.
"Here. We are discussing her new names." Sky smirked.
"No you are not remaining my daughter. You know we don't even call her Norma Jean. We call her Marilyn. Now let dads see her." Tay said as Sky gave the baby to Charles.
"Still a stupid name."
"Skylar be nice." Erik looked at her for a moment before the baby took his attention. "Aren't you a precious little darling? You look like your mummy. So pretty."
"Yes she is. The perfect grandchild." Charles agreed.
"She's your only grandchild... unless Sky..." Storie smirked and looked at Sky.
"Do not say another world Storie! No children! I'm surprised I'm even getting married!" Sky said putting a hand over Storie's mouth. Storie then licked her and Sky was grossed out.
"Let's let dads have time with the baby. I feel like I haven't been home in forever. Storie tell me what's new." Tay said leading the other girls out.
"Nothing's changed... a few new students. We painted the game room. It's blue now not grey." Storie explained as they circled the large mansion. "Oh wait! I need to tell you both something before they do..."
"Who?" Both girls ask.
"Tay my love."
"Sky where have you been." The girls turn and groan at the same time.
"Remy and Warren are back." Storie said from behind them.
"I've been waiting for you." Remy smirked and wrapped his arms around Tays waist.
"I'm still married Remy. And I have a child."
"That doesn't matter to me beautiful."
"It matters to me and my husband. Who, may I remind you, is Wolverine." That finally got Remy to drop his hands from her body.
"I'll be waiting." He winked and walked away.
"Sky need help?" Tay said and looked at her sister who was in the same situation she was just in.
"Nope. I got this. Warren go away. Far away until Christmas Day." Charmspeak always worked, so Warren just walked away.
"I forgot to tell you when you showed up. We thought the mission we sent them on would be long enough to last till the 25. But it wasn't as hard as we thought." Storie shrugged.
"It's fine sis. We can handle crazy ex boyfriends. All else fails we send our men after them. Logan would love to sharpen his claws. Now important question. Are we staying in our old room or separating?" Tay asked.
"Well, if we stay together where would Logan and Alex stay?" Sky had a point.
"Somewhere else. It will be just like old times. Expect my baby will be there. She prefers me over Logan."
"I like that idea. Like old times." Storie missed her sisters. The mansion was so quiet without them.
"Okay. I'd like that too. Let's get our things up here Tay." Sky started to head down stairs then stopped. "Or I can just make the boys do it. Yeah I'll do that." That wonderful charmspeak.

•time skip to dinner•
"Merry Christmas everyone. I know many of you miss your families but I hope you have grown to consider us your family." Charles said making his annual Christmas toast. "Christmas is very special to Erik and I. It's the one of the few times a year our daughters are together. All of you should know our youngest daughter, Storie but some might not know our older ones. Skylar is the middle daughter, she's marrying Alex. And Taylor is our eldest. She's married to Logan. And their daughter Norma Jean, our first grandchild."
"Finish up Charles. The children need to eat." Erik reminded him, mainly because he himself was hungry. Charles nodded said a few more words then the eating started.
"Papa, why is there an empty seat? Who is on mission?" Tay said looking to Erik.
"No one should be missing. Since Remy and Warren got back early. Charles, headcount."
Charles nodded then did a mind sweep checking for the missing mutant. "Warren. He's not here. At all. Remy did he not return with you."
"Oh he did." Sky said rolling her eyes.
"What if he got kidnapped? Or murdered!"
"Don't jump to conclusions Tay." Sky said and stared at her sister who just shrugged.
"He's probably fine. Just eat your dinner. We have to be up tomorrow for gifts remember?" Storie reminded the other girls. They nodded and dinner continued as normal.

•the next day•
"Why does a baby need a bullet proof vest?"
"Because Tay, have you met any of us? There's always bullets flying around." Alex said trying to defend his gift for his niece.
"I choose not to think of my newborn being shot. Skylar! You let him buy this?"
"He said he had a good idea. I see now I should have gone shopping with him."
"Thank you I guess. A teddy bear like Storie bought would have done fine." Tay said setting the idiotic gift down. "That's all the gifts."
"No. We have to give you girls our gifts." Charles said as Erik walked back in into the room three jewelry boxes in hand and gave one to each daughter.
Since none of them had patience they got into the boxes as quickly as possible. Inside was a necklace. The charm was a simple metal heart with the message With All Our Hearts engraved.
"Thank you." They all smiled and hugged their dads.
"So that's finally it. Well expect Warrens. Where is he?" Sky didn't really care much for him but she cared enough she was some what worried.
"I was thinking about that last night. You used charmspeak on him remember. Go far away until Christmas Day." Storie reminded her.
Then they heard a crash sound and looked outside to see Warren laying in the snow.
"You okay down there?" Tay shouted out the window.
"I'm fine. Totally fine. Give me my presents."
Yeah he was fine.