Chuck

•spoilers for S11Ep20 of Supernatural. If you haven't seen that episode maybe don't read this. I also might go to hell for this.•

"That's it. We are going to stop at the next bar I drive by and you are hooking up with the first guy or girl I can set you up with. You need to get over this." Dean said and gripped the wheel tight.
"What? No! Why?" You said from the back seat.
"Because you have been in this sad, kicked puppy, pitiful mood forever. Ever since-"
"Do not. Say his name and I will leave and never come back."
"(Y/N). It's been years. He's not coming back. You know what Cas said. Dean is somewhat right. Not the hooking up with some random person but the getting over it. Moving on." Sam said calmly.
"Says the guy who still talks to his dead girlfriend. We can hear saying Jess in your room you know."
"That's different. I mourned then focused on the now. Yes sometimes I still think about Jess but not as much as I use to. You shouldn't mourn for this long. We are only worried because you're a sister to us and we want you better."
"I'm fine. Really. Can we stop focusing on me and focus on what's important? You know stopping the Darkness. Saving Cas from Lucifer." You sighed and curled tighter into back seat.
After that everyone was quiet. The drive back to the bunker felt like forever. But finally you and the boys made it back. Once inside you ran straight to your room and locked the door. Sam and Dean had opened old wounds today. Wounds that weren't healed but just bleeding less. But now the blood was pouring. Your brain told you they were right. That you needed to move on from... him. But you couldn't. You couldn't believe he was gone. You felt him. In your soul you felt him. But if he was alive he would have found you. At least you hope he would have. It had been years. Horribly painful years. No. He's alive. He will come back.
After a few minutes in Pity (Y/N) Town you made your way to the library and sat in the corner you had claimed when you and the boys first moved to the bunker.
Sam and Dean watched as you curled into the chair you placed in the corner wrapped in the blanket you had stolen from *his* house. You grabbed the book you were currently reading and started up where you left off.
This was your favorite book in the series. Mostly because you were more of a major character here then in the others. The first time you read this you fell in love with him. Well the way he wrote you. It was like he worshiped you. Everything was so perfect. He described you like a goddess. You read the entire series when you were at his house prophet sitting and protecting him all those years ago. Being with one person for months on end you get feelings for them. You thought he loved you. That he wanted you forever. But when Sam and Dean showed up saying they had a way to save the world he basically pushed you out. Like you were nothing but dirty trash. It was like he had forgotten every kiss, every touch, every I love you. Then he disappeared. You went back to his house and he was gone. You waited for 2 weeks before Castiel showed up. He convinced you to come back to the bunker and that C... he was gone. So you packed the things you had collected in the house. Stole the blanket from the bed and let Cas teleport you back to the bunker. The boys hovered for a little bit. Hoping you would bounce back to the happy girl you once were but it was impossible. He was the love of your life. Your soulmate even. And he was gone. After a few weeks the boys gave up. At least you were eating and bathing and going on hunts. And when the whole mess with the Darkness started up you dove in head first and started looking for everything and anything that can help.
Two weeks later the scene was the same. You in your chair this time a lore book in your hand. Sam and Dean at the table, computers searching.
"Hey we have a lead. Let's go." Dean said. He was standing in front of you, you didn't notice him get up, keys in hand.
"Can I stay here? I think this book might have something."
"Okay. Just call if you find or need anything. We will be back soon."
With that he and Sam left. You finished the book an hour or so later and sighed. Nothing you didn't already know. You decided to take a nap so you headed to your room. Curling up with your blanket you fell asleep quickly. You dreamed of him. It was different from the other dreams. You dreamed of him every time your eyes were closed. But this. This was different. Normally you dreamed of his house. The place you spent the most time together. But this dream was set in a bar. It had the same feeling though. The feeling of home. The feeling of safeness. The way you felt in his arms. The way you felt when he kissed you. You looked around and at first didn't see anything. You look at the rows of booths and starting walking towards them. Before you could get to the first chair another weird thing happened. Metatron showed up. You hadn't seen him in months. He looked around then saw you.
"Do you know where we are?"
"No. Well a bar. But this isn't real. I'm dreaming."
"No you're not. This is very real. Who is that?" He pointed to a booth and started walking to whoever was there. You tried to move but your feet were locked in place. You kept fighting the force holding you back but you kept losing. Metatron finally made it to the booth. Then a familiar voice spoke up.
"Not yet. Soon. I promise."
But before you could ask who was seated there you woke up.
"I knew that was a dream." You looked at your phone and has many missed calls and texts from Sam and Dean. You heard a noise and grabbing the gun under your pillow walked towards the sound.
You finally got to the main area of the bunker. If Sam and Dean weren't there talking to him you would have thought you were insane. Once the three noticed your presence they turned to you. You dropped your gun and tried to say something but no words came out.
"Sam. Dean. Give us a minute please." His voice was the exact same. The boys looked at you. Debated staying. But then left. "I'm sorry (Y/N). I am so sorry."
"What are you? How did you trick the boys and get in here?"
"What are you talking about (Y/N)? It's me."
"No. No. If you are Ch... who you claim to be you wouldn't have left me."
"I know. I hurt you. And I'm sorry. I will never forgive myself. But I'm here now. I came back. For you." He took a step closer and reached out for you but you took a step back.
"No. No. No. You aren't real. You are a monster. He is gone. You aren't him." You turned and ran back to your room but he followed.
"(Y/N) please. Open the door. We need to talk."
You didn't say anything. Just wrapped yourself tighter in the blanket.
"Please open the door for me. Come on Kitten. Please." He called you Kitten. He only did that in private. Only he would know to call you that. You unwrapped from the blanket, slowly got up and cracked the door a just enough to stick your head out.
"You're real? Like real real? Not my head making me crazy. You really are my... my Chuck?" It was the first time you said his name in years.
"I'm really really real. I promise Kitten." You opened the door and threw yourself into his arms breathing in his scent. He wrapped his arms tight around you and kissed your head. "We need to talk." He said into your hair and pulled you into your room sitting you on the bed. He started pacing and you grabbed his hand.
"Just tell me why? Why did you leave me? Where did you go?"
"It's kind of a long story. And you won't like some of it. Promise to listen and not talk till I'm done?"
You nodded and he started pacing again and told you everything. Like literally everything. He told you who he was and why he left and why he came back to the boys and of course you got mad because of those times he could have helped you and your brothers but the one thing he didn't tell you was why he came back to you. He could have easily kept this hidden from you.
"So that's all. I know your upset. I'm sorry."
"Why?"
"Well because I left and didn't help-"
"No. Not why are you sorry. Why did you come back to me? It's been years. They tried to tell me you were dead but I couldn't believe that. My head told me to but I couldn't because my soul felt you and I knew you were alive."
Chuck finally stopped pacing and sat on the bed next to you and took your hands in his.
"Your soul did feel me. I created you that way. Like a gps from me to you. So you'd know I was safe. It worked better when we were home but then you wanted to come to earth and help the humans because you felt bad. And I couldn't tell you no because I created you to love and care for everything."
"Woah. Hold up. When you say home... Heaven?" he nodded. "Am I not human?"
"Not technically. But you aren't angel either. There's no one like you. This may sound crazy and possessive. But you are mine. Before I created anything. Even the archangels. I created you. And you were so perfect. Are so perfect. There is only one you. No other being like you exist or has ever existed. But you wanted more. I gave you love and compassion and motherly instinct. So I made the angels for you. You helped raise the archangels. And when Lucifer fell it broke you. You tried so hard to be mad at him but you also blamed me. Eventually we moved on. Then everything started happening on earth. The Winchesters started. You begged me to let you help. You couldn't stand to see everything I created destroyed. So I sent you here. Created a fake backstory for you and stuck you with the Winchesters. Then I came here myself. Then I found you. And I was so close to bringing you home but I saw how the Winchesters made you happy and how you truly were helping. So I let you stay. But now I need you to come home. I miss you. We will go home. Back to the angels. Our children. They haven't had a mother or father in years. Can't you feel them? Some are so young they think you are a myth." He stopped taking and looked into your eyes. You closed your eyes and started focusing on the feelings in your soul. The one feeling you had been getting, the feeling of Chuck, burned brightly. But there were new feelings now. Sadness. Fear. Greed. Some happiness.
"They are so afraid. It hurts."
"I know. We can go and help them. Before we lose them."
"I can feel everything. All of them. All their pain. Is that why I got so sick when the archangels died?" After the archangels were lost you got sick. You never noticed how it linked until now.
"Yes. They were your original sons. You loved them as you loved me. Raised them. You are why they were the way they were. Now you need to go home. And take care of our children. Calm them down. Prepare them for what's coming."
"What about you?"
"I'll be there. And here. Helping stop my sister. And then when she is gone, I will return to you forever. It will be like it was in the beginning."
"Promise?"
"I promise."
You smiled for the first time in a long time you truly smiled. Chuck took your face in his hands and kissed you. Just like he did all those years ago. In the beginning.
"I love you, Chuck.
"I love you too, my perfect (Y/N)."