Criss Angel

Mind Freaks In Love

Ever since you were a little kid you loved magic. All kinds, close up, illusion, stage tricks, heck, you even loved card tricks. But your favorite was the dangerous escapes. You loved them. You especially loved them when Criss did them. Criss Angel, your boyfriend/ legendary magician. You met him when he hired you to be his assistant at his Vegas shows only but then you two hit it off and he invited you to travel with him. After a few months of working together he asked you out. Now you've been dating for two years. You were still his assistant and you loved helping him. And tonight was no different even though it was your anniversary but you didn't mind. Back in Vegas Criss was setting up for his biggest show yet. He was going to do your favorite Houdini escape the upside down water chamber. It was simple but you loved watching Criss preform it. You loved anything Criss did. "Hey Babe come here." he called and you walk over to him. "Should be put the tank here or here?" he asked standing between two different spots. You looked at him and smiled, "Um, I say here." You laugh and stand in a completely different spot then the two Criss had offered. "Perfect. That's why I love you, (Y/N)." he said and kissed your forehead. "I love you too Baby. What do you want me to wear tonight?" you asks. Criss liked to pick your outfits. You didn't mind it was something he always did. "The red dress." he said after thinking for a second. That was your favorite. You always hoped he would pick it. "Okay. Perfect. I'm excited. I'm happy to be back in Vegas." you say and wrap your arms around his neck and bury your face in his chest. "Me too. Now I have to get ready. I'll see you soon. Okay?" he said but it sounded funny almost like he was nervous about something. That's funny Criss never acted nervous. "Yeah. Me too. I'll get ready. I love you." you say walking away hoping that would calm his nerves. "Love you too." he shouted walking the other way.

"No matter what don't open the chamber." Criss says in his stage voice as he climbs up the stairs and into the water all chained up. You smile and secure the locks before climbing down to watch him work. He starts moving around to get out of the chains and straight jacket but it takes a while. Criss should be out by now. You look to the production crew and they seem calm. He must be up to something. You look at the backstage cross across the stage he's been in there for 5 minutes. You start to panic. The crowd is silent and you look out to them. Suddenly they cheer and you turn around there's Criss behind you on one knee ring in hand.

"(Y/N), Babe, I love you so much and I can't imagine a world without you. So will you please marry me?" He asks his voice almost shaking. You feel tears forming in your eyes. You didn't trust your voice so you just nod with a huge smile. He smiles and stands up taking your hand putting the ring on your finger. "I love you." Criss says and kissed you causing cheers from the crowd. "I love you too." you say back smiling wide.