Abaddon

Long Live the Queen (this is femXfem and smut I support equal rights and it's set in season 9)

Let's start off with the cold hard facts. You were a demon. But not just a demon. The princess of hell. As in Crowley's daughter. Yeah that princess. You were running from the Winchesters. And you were running from your daddy. Yes you were somewhat of a run away but he was all tied up with the Winchesters so it was easy to avoid one and the avoid the other at the same time. Okay let's see we got demon princess of hell, Crowley's daughter, run away, what am I missing? Oh that's right, Abaddon's girlfriend. Yes you are dating Abaddon. Let's just say what Daddy doesn't know won't hurt him.
Like at this moment you were in bed with your girlfriend cuddling up to her making plans on how to take over your home, Hell!
"Let's just kill him." you suggested to her as she ran a up your body stopping at your breast giving it a seductive squeeze. "I wish we could darling but with those Winchesters in the way it will be hard." she reminded you as she paid your breast more attention. She obviously wanted something. And you were more then willing to give it to her. After you talked. "But love, those boys are so easily distracted. And they don't know me." you trailed off. "Good idea (Y/N)." she kissed you then smiled wickedly. "Now I don't want another word out of you okay? Don't want to get punished do you?" she smirked. You shook your head. You loved when Abaddon got like this. She would control you and you let her have that control. You let her be queen. She snapped her manicured fingers and both of you were completely undressed. "So beautiful." she cooed as she kissed her way from your neck to the valley of your breast down your stomach and back up to your nipple. She ran her nails up and down your thighs and without warning stuck a single finger into your heated wet core. "Wet for me already baby." You moan as Abaddon moved her finger in you while she sucked your nipple rolling the other with her other hand. You moaned in pleasure as she stuck a second finger into you bending them to hit your g-spot dead on. She moved her lips back up to yours running her tongue along your lip causing you to open and let her in. "Good girl. Ready for your orgasm?" she asked and looked at you her eyes black. "Yes my queen." you reply your eyes as black as hers. "Good." She kissed you and pumped her fingers faster. You felt the heat building and knew it was coming faster and faster. "Good girl. Good girl." Abaddon said over and over as she let you fall from your high, adding a quiet "I love you." as she snapped your clothes back on you. "I love you too." You told her with a kiss before you fell asleep in her arms.

---------time skip brought to you by Gabriel and all his lollipops------------

"Winchesters what a surprise, what a surprise!" you smirk and look down at the devils trap at your feet. "Howdy princess." Dean said adding a splash of holy water. After screaming in pain you laugh, "(Y/N) will do you know. Now what do you want I was in the middle of something important!" It was true. Preparing dinner for dinner with Abaddon was always important. "Don't tell me you have a boyfriend." Sam laughed. "Oh sweetie your so wrong." you laugh. The boys give you a confused look. "So your single?" Dean asked and winked. "No." "If you're not single and you don't have a boyfriend, how does that work?" Dean asked the important questions in life. "I play for the other team honey. I kiss chicks." The Winchesters face palm. "Girlfriend. That's kinda hot. Does Daddy know? If not I'd love to tell him." Dean laughed. "Let's make a deal. You let me out, I'll go get my girlfriend and we can meet up. You can bring Daddy." "Deal!" "Dean! What the hell!" Sam said as Dean let you out. You zapped to Abaddon and told her what happened. She was beyond pleased.

------time skip brought to you by Baby and her many cassette tapes----

"My daughter. The most girly, pink, glitter, princess." Crowley said not believing what Dean had just told him. "Yep said so herself. And know we are going to meet her and her girly friend. I hope she's as hot as (Y/N)." Dean said speeding down the road. "Shut up squirrel." Crowley groaned and leaned back in the seat of the impala. Finally they arrived and saw you arms wrapped around the neck and lips locked with a red head. "Red head. Feisty." Dean chuckled as he, Sam, and Crowley got out. "Hey Princess." He called causing you to turn and smirk standing next your girlfriend. The three men's jaws dropped. "Abaddon?" they all asked. "Long live the queens." You both said at the same time before taking hands and disappearing.