Zak Bagans

Doll House (the legend is based off a legend in my home town I haven't done any research and I changed the details but whatever the story is cool!)

"We need to choose a place to shoot the next episode. Any ideas?" your boyfriend Zak asked his ghost hunting buddies Aaron and Nick. They both shook their heads. Of course they had places to go but nothing was sticking out to them. Then you had an idea. You were only an honorary member of the Ghost Adventures gang but being Zak's girlfriend meant you went everywhere even if you weren't in the episode. "You should go to the Baby Doll House." you piped up. The three men looked at you confused so you continued to tell the story. "It's a house in my hometown. No one lives in it. It's a museum now. But when it was a house, in like 1898 there was a family, a dad, mom, 2 sons, and a daughter. One night a couple of people broke in and killed the wife and kids and left the husband in a wheel chair. He went crazy. He was like really close to his daughter so losing her made him go mad. He took all her baby dolls and toys and ripped the heads off. He stuck them in trees, windows, bushes, inside the house, the barn that's on the property, everywhere. Somehow the dolls are still there. And people go at night, because after the old man died in 1960 something, people would drive by and say they saw lights flicker, human shadows moving, stuff like that. So people went in and started to try and find the ghost. Some have said they've heard little kid voices or giggles. They see toys moving. The guys wheelchair is there too and apparently it moves by it's self." You tell them the legend and all nod. "Sounds like our kind of place. Good idea babe." Zak praised. You smile, hoping since it was your idea you would get to help. They got to work researching and contacting people for interviews.

Two weeks later you and the guys were back in your home town of (home town). You hadn't been back since you graduated and left for college. You got to the hotel and settled in decided to Instagram video about it. 'Hey guys so the GA gang and myself are here in (town) getting ready to film the next episode of Ghost Adventures! Hope you love it!" you smiled and posted the video before heading back out with Zak. "So we have a few interviews then later Aaron wanted to take the tour of the house. You want to join?" he asked and wrapped his arm around your waist. "Of course! You know I love helping!" you smile excited. "I know you do that's why I love you." he said and kissed you before opening the door to the car for you. "I love you too." After driving for a while your phone started to ring. You pulled it out and were shocked at the number. It was a girl from your cheer squad in high school. You only cheered to make your mom happy and hadn't talk to anyone since. "Hello?" '(Y/N)?' "Yes, is this Lexie?" 'Yes. Hey girl. I heard you were in town. And I wanted to tell you that Leah and I are getting the rest of the squad together and now that you are here we are all together. So I wanted to invite you to a party we are a having.' "Oh well I'm here with someone and we're here for work. So..." "Bring them with you. You get a plus one. Oh you can meet my new boyfriend. Okay well I'll text you the info. Love ya. Bye.' She the hung up. "What was that?" Zak asked after he returned from his interview. "We were invited to a party. We are going. It's tomorrow." You had to go. You had to prove to the girls you changed. You were the weird girl who was forced to cheer and never had a date. You were now a celebrity. With a hot boyfriend. "Cheerleaders?" Zak just knew. "Cheerleaders." you agreed.

"(Y/N) I'm so glad you here. We've missed you." Lexie shrieked. You looked around and saw the rest of the girls and their boyfriends, fiancés, and husbands. "Who is this?" Leah asked coming up behind her. Still stuck at the hip. "This is my boyfriend Zak Bagans. He host a tv show on the travel channel." you smirk. "Oh look at that little (Y/N) finally got a boyfriend. Good for you." They both giggled. You carefully rolled your eyes and walked away looking for the one girl you liked. "Mariah!" you smiled. "(Y/N)!" she smiled back and hugged you. "This is my boyfriend Zak." you introduced. "No way. You're dating Zak Bagans. No way. Jealous." Typical Mariah talking to much when she was excited. She was a huge GA fan. "Thank you." Zak smirked. He loved attention. You stayed at the party for a while before you had to leave to go to the Doll House.

"This feels so much better." You sigh as you pull your black boots on over your skinny jeans. "Not many girls would leave a party to go ghost hunting." Nick laughed. "I'm not many girls. This is much more fun. I hate parties. Now let's find a ghost!" you smile and walk out of the hotel room.

You get to the Doll House and get your camera and stuff set up. "Ready Babe?" Zak asked while he turned on his camera. "Yep. I'm always ready." you remind him. "Just be careful. Remember what happened to those other girls." he warned. Two girls he had interviewed had been attacked in the house. Just some scratches and chills but still. "I'll be careful. I love you." you say and kiss him before walking to your room in the house. It was the daughter's room. About two hours in nothing had happened. Then you felt something move like when someone rushes past and you feel some air. Then the door closed. "Hello." No reply. "Is someone in this room?" No reply. "If anyone is here show me. Move this pen." You command and sit an ink pen on the bed. Seconds later the pen rolled. "Who is here?" you then heard something like a little girl but you couldn't understand her. Then you heard a gasp like scream. You decided you need to get out. Spirits can get violent sometimes. You opened the door and set out to find Zak or any of the guys really. You catch a glimpse of something move and follow it. But it disappears. You decided you needed to find Zak but then you felt something touch you. Like a scratch. It hurt. You ran and screamed "ZAK!". You find him and he grabs you concerned "What happened?" he asked. "Look." You said and turned on a flashlight showing him the scratch on your arm. "Babe. Are you okay?" "Yeah. I was in the girls room. Nothing happened for a while then I felt something move. Then I heard a girls voice but then something felt off. So I left that room and was trying to find you. I saw someone walking and thought it was you so I followed then I was scratched." you explained. "It's okay. Now. You can stay with me. Suns almost anyway." He said and kissed you.

You finished filming and listened to the tapes. Taking out the audible ones. "That was a good idea (Y/N)." Zak said and held your hand. "Thanks Baby. It was fun. Besides being attacked but it was worth it." You smiled. You loved this.