Moriarty

Sherlocks Sister

You had a secret you kept from everyone. You were the twin sister of Sherlock Holmes. You didn't tell anyone and avoided people who knew the truth. Not many people did know. The only person who knew that you would hang around with was James Moriarty. Your husband. Yes you, who was once (Y/N) Holmes sister of Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes, were now (Y/N) Moriarty. You hated your family but loved Jim. He was everything you craved. Smart, cunning, fearless, and most importantly sociopathic. You and Jim were a team. Getting into people minds and messing with them. It made you happy. Now was when the fun began. Jim had finally reached the point of breaking your older twin Sherlock. "Are you sure you can do this?" Moriarty asks you. You smile at him and loosely wrap your arms around his shoulders, "Yes. Jim, I chose you 1 year ago. Choosing you meant be ready to do some crazy things." He put his arms around your waist and kissed you, "That's why I love you." You kissed him back and made your way to the walk in closet Moriarty had fully stocked for you. You ran your fingers along some of yours clothes but he grabbed your wrist. "I bought you something for the occasion." He handed you a bag and you smiled, pulling out a Westwood men's jacket. You smiled, it was just like his, "Thank you, Love." "Anything for my princess." Jim smirked and walked out of the room leaving you to change. You put the jacket on over a white button up, slipped on black skinny jeans, and slid red heels on. You curled your (H/C) hair, did some makeup to bring out your (E/C) eyes, and laced your lips with red lipstick. "Ready Princess?" Jim asks offering you his hand. You gladly take it and he leads you down to his car. "Remember the plan. Don't speak unless I tell you. Don't shoot unless I give you the signal." he whispered in your ear. "I remember." you tell him trying to hold back a moan of pleasure caused by Jim carefully leaving a trail of kisses across your neck and jawline. He was teasing you. He always did this before a 'mission' to try to distract you to see if you will crack. You never did of course. You were focused on the task at hand because you knew if you completed it Moriarty would reward you greatly later. And that's all you wanted. Moriarty's love. You always lived in the shadow of your older brothers. They didn't see you as smart as they were. But you were just as smart. You could deduce things and figure things out. So when Moriarty found you and invited you to join him you jumped at the chance. At first it was nothing romantic but after a few weeks things changed and now you've been together for over a 2 years and married for one year. Being loved for your intelligence and your beauty by someone as wonderful as Jim made you happy. "We're here. Remember the plan. And no matter what Sherlock says I love you." he smirks and kissed you hard on the lips. "I love you too." you reply and walked into the swimming hall. You saw John from where you were hiding. You waited and finally Sherlock showed up. It was time to move. You trailed behind Jim and stood at his right side and glared at your brother. He looked at you but didn't say anything. He just listened to Jim. When he was done John spoke up. "What a second? Who's the girl?" you wanted to answer but you turned your head towards Jim. He nodded letting you speak. "What? Are you saying Sherlock never mentioned me? Nor did my eldest brother Mycroft?" you smirked. "Brother? Sherlock is your older brother?" John asked. "Yes. John follow along. She's my twin, she's younger by 15 minutes. (Y/N) Holmes." Sherlock informed him. "Moriarty." you corrected. "My named is (Y/N) Moriarty now." You shifted your left hand a bit so your diamond wedding ring flashed in the light. "Why? How could you do that to your family?" John asked looking shocked at the fact you would help someone as crazy as Jim hurt your own family. "My family never loved me. For years I lived in the shadows of my brothers. Mycroft's all fancy up in the government and Sherlock is smarter then any noble prize scientist. I was nothing. Then Jim found me and showed me what I could become. He loves me. For me. Not because my last name was Holmes." "(Y/N) that's a lie and you know it. He doesn't love you. He's using you to get to me. And you don't love him. You love the idea of him. Someone who tells you they love you and showers you with praise. He doesn't love you." Sherlock was trying to get to you. Moriarty warned you of this. He promised he loved you. "Princess don't listen remember all the times I told you of my love for you. All the times I kissed you and told you you were perfect and the only girl I wanted." Jim whispered to you but loud enough the other men could hear. "He is lying. That's what he does. Lies. He will only hurt you." "No. Shut up. He loves me. You're the one lying. You're lying to yourself to make yourself feel better. To feel smarter. You can't accept the fact that not only am I as smart as you but I'm smart and have love. Something you can't grasp. You can't balance both the way I have and you're jealous." you yelled, you were starting to snap. Memories of your childhood flooded back. Memories of when your brothers told you you weren't good enough. Sherlock looked stunned. He didn't know how to reply for once in his life. Jim took this as his chance to talk. After some talking Jim started to walk out and you began to follow after but Sherlock grabbed you. "You can't do this (Y/N)." "Sherlock let go of me. He will kill you if something happens to me." you threaten. "You idiot girl you really think that? You really believe he cares. (Y/N) I know you don't like me because of the things I did to you as children but you need to listen to me. You are not safe with him. He will hurt you. Just please come back with me and John stay in Baker Street with us." Sherlock was never this nice to you. What was happening to him? "Come along Princess." Jim yelled from the door. You looked behind you and then back at Sherlock. "Please." he begged. You just shook your head and were finally able to get out of his grasp. You ran to Moriarty and he wrapped you in his arms and held you close. "It's okay Princess. You did well. That was perfect." he kissed the top of your head and lead you to the car and back to your flat. You changed into one of his large dress shirts and went straight to bed. Moments later he joined you and pulled you close to his chest. "I love you." you mumble into his neck. "And I love you Princess." you already knew he did.