David Bowie

(I've watched Labyrinth 7 times this week... don't send help... just send waffles. I need some waffles. Unedited!)

"And they had to push the filming back again because they still can't find a baby that won't scream every time they see me in costume."
"I'm sorry darling. Can't they film the other scenes? Ones that don't include the baby?" Your husband David Bowie was filming his movie Labyrinth but it was taking longer then expected.
"We are. Tomorrow should be the last day. Then we need a baby or the whole movie is ruined." He sighed and sat on the couch.
"Here I know how to calm you. I'll be back in a moment." You smiled and kissed his forehead before leaving the room. Minutes later you walked back in with your son in your arms. "You can make your daddy feel better can't you little one?" You passed him over to David who immediately smiled. Little Archer always brightened everyone's mood.
"I missed you today. Both of you. It gets stressful on set." David said letting Archer rest on his lap.
"Well, what if I bring him to see you tomorrow? Then during your breaks you can see us." You said sitting next to him.
"That would nice. Hopefully Arch isn't scared of my costume like the other children."
"He won't. Nothing frightens him. Let's go to bed. Tomorrow Arch and I will visit you." You stand up and take Archer so you can put him to bed. David stands as well and follows you up the stairs. Once Archer is fast asleep the two of you slip away to your own bedroom.
"How did I get so lucky? To have you and our precious son. I must have done something right." He says as you lay in bed together.
"I'm the lucky one." You smile and kiss him softly.
"Maybe we are both lucky. Goodnight my love." He kissed you again and turns off the bedside lamp. Soon you're both asleep.
The next morning you wake up and David is already gone. You quickly shower and get ready before waking your sleeping baby. Once you get to his nursery you see Archer already awake and standing in his crib holding the bar for support.
"Let's get you dressed then we are going to see Daddy." You pick him up and change him from his pajamas to a green shirt and little jeans. You pack a diaper bag and then head out. When you get through the security gates you start looking for David.
"There's my lady. Perfect timing." You hear him behind you so you turn and can't help but giggle.
"I see why the children scream darling. That is a lot of glitter." You look down at Archer's stroller to see his reaction. And as expected he's giggly and happy as ever. "Told you he would be fine. Arch, Daddy's here." You say and pick him up. He looks at you then at David then back to you. He wiggles in your arms and reaches out to David.
"Daddy!" Arch shrieks in his high pitched baby voice.
"This is fantastic! He's not afraid of me. (Y/N) do you know what this means?"
"It means even though you look like a craft store glitter isle exploded on you our son still likes you?"
"No. Well yes. But that's good. He can be our baby. He'll be famous." David says smiling a huge grin.
"One he's technically already famous. He's David Bowie's son. And two you want our son to be in this movie with you?"
"(Y/N), he's the first child who hasn't screamed when I held them. Are you not okay with it?"
"No. It's fine. That means I'll be staying. I won't be home all alone while my boys have all the fun."
"I knew I loved you for a reason. I have to tell Jim. And he needs to meet Jennifer. Come along." He said walking away with Archer still in his arms. You rolled your eyes and followed. Once he got an idea in his head there was no turning back. You followed him through some halls and around corners and finally he stopped. Once you caught up to him he was already talking.
"And you see he's perfectly fine. Not screaming or anything. We can use him."
"I don't know why we didn't think of that before." The director, Jim Henson, said. "It's a brilliant idea. We can start tomorrow!"
"Wonderful. Oh and this is my wife, (Y/N)." David said finally realizing you were standing next to him. "She'll want to be here to watch Arch."
"Well of course she does. She's welcome anytime. I'm going to tell the others. Be ready to film in 30 minutes." Jim said and walked away.
"Let's have you meet Jen. She will love you." David said and poked Archers little nose making him giggle.
"Everyone loves him. Name one person who doesn't." You smile and follow him through the set again.
"That is very true. There she is. Jen come here. I want you to meet someone." He called and Jen came walking over. "My wife (Y/N) and my son Archer. He's going to play the baby."
"Well he's precious. He's perfect. Hey there baby." Jen cooed and Archer reached out for her to take him. Which she did.
"I swear that child loves everyone." You say.
"That's a good thing. Everyone loves him. And the whole world will see him. Our famous baby." David says smiling at your son.
You stayed for about 30 minutes then they had to get back to shooting.
"Okay little one. Time to go home." You say and tried to take Archer from Jen. But he started crying. "Hey now. You're coming back tomorrow." He finally calmed down and you were able to take him home.
That night after you put Archer to bed David finally got home.
"You look much better tonight then you did last night." You smirk as he climbs into bed with you.
"I get to see you all day tomorrow and work with my son. Of course I'm better. This will be amazing (Y/N)! I can feel it."
"Whatever you say my love. It's late. Rest up for tomorrow. Goodnight. I love you."
"I love you too. Goodnight." He leans over and kisses you before turning out the lights.