Felix (OUAT)

Little Lost Girl

You woke up on a beach, freezing cold, soaking wet, and coughing up water. You tried to stand but your leg was in pain. It was broken. You looked around and saw a group of boys coming up to you. A blonde one, who looked around your age of 16, came up to you. "Pan was right. We have a visitor. How did you get here girl?" he asked. "I don't know. I don't even know where I am." you explained. "Neverland. You're in Neverland." one of the younger boys told you. "You can't walk can you?" the blonde one who spoke first asked. "No." you answered shortly not liking the way he spoke down to you like you were a child when you were 16. He groaned and walked up next to you and picked up careful of your bloody, broken leg. So far this little trip was sucking. One minute you were sleeping the orphanage and the next your were in Neverland. Neverland? Like Peter Pan? Yeah this boy had said Pan. Your thinking was interrupted when you were all but thrown on the ground. "Stay here." the boy ordered. You rolled your eyes when his back is turned. "I saw that girl." he huffed walking away.
The boy returned a few minutes later with some clothes and a bottle of green liquid. "Drink this. Pan said it will heal your leg." he handed you the bottle and you decided what the hell maybe it will kill you maybe not. You drink it and you start to feel better. He handed you the clothes and turned around letting you change in somewhat privacy but seeing as you were in the middle of the woods who knew who was watching. The clothes were surprisingly nice. It was a white loose long sleeved top with a leather vest, black tight pants, brown knee high boots, and a black cloak. You pulled your hair out of the messy braid it was in and ran your fingers thru the wavy curls. "(Y/N)," you said once you finished changing clothes. "What?" the boy asked. "My name. It's (Y/N). You keep calling me girl so I'm telling you my name." "Oh. I'm Felix." this was the first time you truly saw his face. He was very handsome. Blonde hair, blue eyes, even the long scar on his face added something to him. "Follow me." he ordered and you obeyed. He led you to a small camp. "This is where we live. Pan and us lost boys. You, (Y/N), are the first lost girl." he told you. "But Pan said he saw something in you he liked so you're staying for a while. You'll sleep here with me." He opened a tent to saw two beds set up. You only nodded not knowing what to say. You stay by Felix's side the rest of the day. But nothing happened. He just walked around the island. Never talking. Never looking back at you. But he thought about you. Boy did he think about you. You didn't notice but Pan did. Most people would think that Pan would be jealous. A lost girl who didn't want him? But he knew that you had to be with Felix for his plan for Henry to work.
After walking for what felt like hours Felix finally stopped walking. He let out a whistle and soon Pan appeared. You had only seen him once as he ran by shouting orders to some other lost boys. "The girl finally made it here. Time for a test. To see if you can stay." he smiled wickedly and handed you a bow and arrow. You smirked, you were well trained in the skill. The orphanage you stayed at aloud each child on sport so you chose archery. Pan pointed to the red apple on the head of a lost boy,"Hit the apple and you can stay. But let's make this interesting." suddenly you were blindfolded. He thought he could get you down that easy. Blinded you loaded the bow and steadied the arrow. You took a breath and fired. You heard gasp and the blindfold was removed. The apple was stuck to the tree, an arrow thru it. You looked at Pan who looked like he was about to explode. "Looks like you earned your stay, lost girl. Boys welcome your new sister." he said and walked away. The other boys gathered around you and started asking you questions. What's your name, where are you from, how old are you, how did you end up here? "My name is (Y/N). I'm 16. I'm from a place called Tallahassee. I lived in an orphanage. I fell asleep there and the next moment I was here soaking wet." they all nodded understanding you. Soon they got tired of just standing around and one by one started to run off to find something new. "How well are your cooking skills?" Felix asked walking you back to camp. "I don't know. Good I guess. I've never killed anyone." you shrugged. "I'll show whats good to eat and what's deadly. You can probably make better food then we can." he laughed. This was the first time you had heard him laugh. You looked at him and smiled. "What?" he asked glaring at you. "Nothing. I was just thinking about how nice you're being to me. No ones ever been this nice to me." you explain. "You deserve to be treated kindly. You are kind, smart, and beautiful." he said it shyly almost has if he was scared to call you beautiful. You shook your head, "I'm not beautiful. I'm plain. Nothing special." you never thought of yourself as pretty. You didn't care for you (E/C) eyes or your (H/C) hair. "But you are beautiful. Your eyes sparkle and your hair is perfect. And if I knew how I would kiss you." all that emotion and you had only just met and he wanted to kiss you. "I could show you how. To kiss I mean." You offered and he nodded. You put you arms around his neck and put your lips to his as he put his arms around your waist. For his first kiss it was a good one. You finally pulled away from the blonde haired boy. "That was...nice." he said after a moment. You smiled and nodded in a agreement. "Now come along lost girl there's things that need to be done." he said walking away with you at his side, hands intertwined.