Dallas Winston (The Outsiders)

Good Girls Are Bad Girls Who Haven't Been Caught

You looked back at your house to make sure you had made it out without your preacher daddy seeing you. Being a preachers kid wasn't easy. Everyone wanted you to be perfect. Well sorry but you aren't. You walked down the street and entered a seemingly empty lot. You soon reused there were three boys there. One was short with brown hair and looked around 14. One was a bit taller and had dark hair and eyes. He was probably 16. The last one caught your eye. He was tall had a light brown hair and brown eyes. He was very good looking. He had to be your age of 17. When you got closer they noticed you. "Hey doll you lost?" the oldest one asked lighting up a cigarette. "Nope." you say popping the 'p'. "It's not safe for a pretty girl like you to be out this late." he said. "I can handle myself. I'm a big girl." you sass him. "You getting sassy with me girl." he almost growled. "Dally calm down." the dark haired one said and the young one nodded. "What's your name doll face?" the one you now know as Dally asked. "(Y/N). (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Can I have one of your cigarettes?" you added the question to the end. He shrugged and handed you one and lit up a match lighting it for you. "Well I'm Dallas Winston and that's Johnny Cade and Ponyboy Curtis." he said and paused smirking at you as you blew a perfect smoke circle. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N) as in the preacher's daughter?" Ponyboy asked. "Sadly yes." you sigh and roll your eyes. You hated being titled. "Well now preacher's daughter, does daddy know your out here with us greaser hoods?" Dally asked with a wicked smile. "No and if he finds out I don't give a fuck." you smile back. "You wanna grab a coke doll face?" he asked and you nodded "Sure.". You walked beside Dallas with Johnny and Ponyboy behind you. "So doll face, why would a good girl like you sneak out? This doesn't seem like your first rodeo." Dallas laughed. "It's not. And haven't you heard that good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught?" you asked and raise your eyebrows. "Besides sneaking out, smoking, and cussing what trouble can you do?" He allowed down noticing Pony and Johnny were a little ways behind you. "I can do a lot." You inform him then grab him but his jacket and pull him down for a kiss. He was surprised but finally kissed back. "Damn doll face. Maybe we should skip the cokes and head to my place for the night?" well he was being straightforward. "Why not?" you shrug as he yells at Pony and Johnny to head home. You assumed they could figure out where he was taking you because they left without asking anything. He took you Buck's and pulled you to his room. "Ready for some fun doll face?" he whispered in you ear as he ran his hands up your sides under your shirt. "Of course I am." you whisper back kissing him again.

That was the first of many nights you spent with your boyfriend Dallas Winston. Preachers daughter meets hood greaser. Now that's news for the presses.