You Need A Man

Dedicated to @nani_uniquee thanks for your help!

Queen POV

"And I told that nigga he can suck my ass till the cows come home!" Toni joked about gis boyfriend who was unable to make it to this gathering.

Toni was my best friend. He was gay and he wasn't afraid to admit it. As a matter of fact, he wore more make-up than I did. He kept his mug beat to perfection.

"Oh my gawd!" My sister, Angel squealed at Toni while covering her daughter's innocent ears.

My sister was married with a child. Her husband, Lorenzo was whipped and followed ger everywhere. She was a stay at home mom and he was a DJ at a club called Club Killem. He was cool as hell. My sister was so lucky to have a man like him. He could have all those women at the club all night, but he chose her and loved her more than anything. The nigga practically stalked her all day, which she liked.

I on the other hand was single as a pringle for the time being and wanted to keep it that way for a long time. I was only 26. I had my whole life ahead of me and I had nothing but time before I had to go looking for love. I wanted to be married by the time I was 35, so I had quite a while.

"Speaking of someone to suck, when you gon get a man Ms. Single as a stale ass pringle?" Toni asked.

I hated this topic of discussion. I had my mind set on being successful and living out all my dreams before I settled down. I wasn't trying to get no man any time soon.

"When hell freezes over." Angel joked.

I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. They get on my damn nerves. Why do they want me to get a man so bad? They know damn well I'm mean as hell and I'd only end up leaving the nigga or beating him for pissing me off. I had anger issues and I did not have time for no bullshit.

"When yo coochie stop stinking." I said looking at Angel.

Lorenzo laughed, but stopped when Angel gave him a dirty look and took their daughter, Lalani, to my room for her nap and so she wouldn't hear our dirty talk. Toni laughed his ass off and so did I. We didn't have to deal with her every day like Lorenzo did, so we could do what we wanted.

"You should douche it girl. You should you should douche it girl." Toni sang the parody to Stupid Ho called Douche It.

I was rolling. Even Angel had to laugh at the foolishness. This is what we did every time we hung out. We joked, laughed, ate, caught up with each other on how our lives are going, and made sure to spill hella tea.

"So who the hell told you to invite Jay Z? You know Salonge is on her period today. She might whoop his ass Beyonce." Toni told Angel.

"Toni shut up." I said sitting next to him.

We had all dressed comfortably. Toni wore a white t-shirt and some tights with some Nikes. You wouldn't expect to see him in anything but a suit seeing ad he was usually working and professional. He was a real estate angent.

Angel wore all black with her overly gothic ass. She had on a blouse that was sort of low cut and had straps under a cardigan that covered her arms since she hated her arm fat. She had on tigt fitting pants and black sandals. She was a year older than me, but had that young look to her face sometimes that made people think she was my younger sister.

I wore a grey and black mid thigh length sweater dress and black flats. I basically looked like I had on a big sweater. It was so comfortable. I usually dressed for comfort unless it was work related.

Angel and I were both plus sized. She was a bit thinner than me though and her having a baby gave her more of a shape. She had curly hair that came to her shoulders and a bright smile that lit up a room. She was a few inches taller than me, so she could possible weigh the same as me and still look thinner.

Toni was thin though and when we all went somewhere we looked like the number 100. It was ridiculous. He was tall and skinny. He kept his hair cut low and kept his facial hair on point and found a way to work it in with the make-up.

Not that I was ashamed of my weight in any way shape or form. I loved myself because I knew I was pretty and I knew I could get guys if I wanted to. I had long black hair and full lips with slanted eyes. I had coco colored skin meaning I wasn't no light bright chick. I was 5'2 and I was extremely chunky. I was on th big side, but I had a shape with it
I had ass, hips, thighs, titties, and some love handles, and a little belly.

"Bitch I been calling yo name for the past ten minutes. You thinking about how much money you want to loan me? I'll accept a check." Toni said.

"Hell naw. I was thinking about me." I said.

"As fucking usual you selfish manless bitch." Toni said with a fake angry look.

We all laughed. Toni could make anybody laugh with his antics. He could even be dead serious and still have it be the most funniest thing anyone has ever heard. I swear he can mke a depressed person tutn into a hippy.

"Well I'm thinking about signing you up for a dating website." Angel said.

"Farmersonly.com. That's wht the fuck she need. You don't have to be lonely at farmersonly.com." Toni said rubbing my back with a concerned look.

"Shut up y'all. That's why y'all ugly and ya booty stank." I said mugging them.

"Bitch you mad?" Toni said laughing.

"Damn skippy!" I said playing mad.

Comment and vote. I was just introducing the first major characters. The rest are on their way.