cut dat bish off

i hope y'all like this story so far. Comment and vote tho. Thanks.

The Game POV

It had been a week since that all happened and I felt bad for Queen. She had done nothing but try to live her life peacefully and all I had done was brought drama. I hadn't talked to Kelly childish ass. She had been calling and texting me, but I ignored her. I was angry that she had put her hands on my w...I mean Queen.

Today I decided to meet up with Kelly to end things for good. I didn't want any more to do with her. She had made a fool of herself for no reason, and had to be cut off. I wanted to cut all ties.

"Jay baby I missed you. Why you ain't been answering my damn calls?" She said bluntly as she hugged me.

"Don't touch me. And I need to talk to you." I said looking down at her.

Her facial expression changed. She looked up at me and pursed her lips. I watched her as she started trying to process what I was saying to her. I knew she was about to assume shit.

"So you wanna break it off with me for the fat bitch huh? I don't know why you want her nasty looking ass, she look like a damn hippo." She said grimacing.

"Bi-" I stopped myself from cussing her out. "Yup I wanna leave your insecure, ignorant, rude, childish, hoodrat ass for her. Goodbye." I said walking away.

"Lose my number loser!" She yelled.

"Never had it saved." I said closing the door behind me.

I got into my car as I could see her through the glass window of the restaurant crying. I felt bad, but she wasn't for me. She'd find somebody someday. I think...

When I got home, I called Tiffny on facetime. She answered with both of our kids laying in her.

"Hey y'all."I said smiling.

"Daddy!" Justice and Cali yelled in unison.

"They have been asking about you all day. I need you to spend some time with them Jayceon. It's been a week." Tiffney said.

"I know. I'm gon come through and get them. I miss my mini mes." I said smiling.

"Daddy you got some candy?" Cali asked.

"Yes." I said chuckling at her love of candy and anything sweet.

"You don't need no candy Cali you already ate my snickers." Justice whined.

"Boy let that go." Tiffney said laughing.

I loved Tiffney, well I wasn't in love with her anymore, but I still loved her. She was the mother of two of my children after all. She was also very smart. She wasn't like most baby mommas who's sole purpose was to make they baby father's lifes hell. She wanted me to spend time with the kids as much as possible and she was also like a best friend.

"Alright well I'll talk to you later Tiff. Kids I'll be through there tomorrow." I said.

"Yaaaay!" They cheered.

I smiled as Tiffney hung up. I missed my kids. I missed my eldest, Harlem too. He was currently in Atlanta with his mom visiting his granny. He and his mom loved to travel, so he was barely in town these days.

Comment and vote.
I know it's short
But I've been MIA, so I plan on updating tomorrow. And that chapter will be juicy...and xxx rated, so follow me or you won't be able to see it.
Also, I will only be updating once or twice a week depending on how I feel because i been going through some things lately.
Anyway, smooches.