Seven months later

Prince, Queen, and The Game in MM

Queen POV

"Whaaaa!" Prince cried after he'd woke up from his nap.

"Aw momma's poor baby. Come here sweety." I said picking him up and holding him.

Here I was a single mother with a 4 months old baby and a baby daddy who wouldn't leave me alone. Let me catch you up.

I had my baby on May 15, 2016 and he was my little bundle of joy. His name is Prince Demetrius Taylor and he is the light of my life. Of course Jayceon was there for his birth and held him and cried and all that shit.

Jayceon and I made up...but we are not together. I refuse to get back with him after what he did. It took me a while to fore give him. About 5 months to be exact and I would not let Jayceon call or text me or even come see Prince for the first two months of his life. I eventually decided to stop being selfish and try to talk to Jayceon.

Jayceon and I ended up having sex because he just jumped on me after the first few minutes of us talking. We came to an agreement since I refuse to take him back, we can coparent and have sex, but no dating. The sex part came more recent because he refuses to accept that it's over and in his mind, we just sleep in different beds. Not that he stays in the guest room. I always wake up with him in my bed, which I make him get out every time.

He actually got a bigger house and it has 7 bedrooms. All his kids get their own bedroom and he and I have separate rooms

"Queen! Come here for a second!" Jayceon called from the next room.

I walked in holding Prince as I breast fed him. Jayceon was at his computer playing some music. It had a nice base to it and it had some kind of flow of piano in the back ground.

Now I can't being to tell you how I feel
I got all my seeds and Queen and I know it's real
She already know the deal.
I give her all the love that I got
She still fuck wit a nigga even though I smoke pot.
She gave me a son named him Prince cause he the next heir of the kingdom
But she the Queen so we gon call it Queendom

I smiled. He had made Prince and I a song. I thought that was sweet of him. He loved Prince and kept him dressed in all the newest fashions. I wasn't surprised he would make a song for him.

I love Jayceon don't get me wrong, but I just don't feel the same as before. After what he did, I can't open that part of my heart to him again. He had his chance and he blew it. I'm going to move on and I hope he does too.

Him, his lifestyle, his cheating, it's just not for me.

The end. Hope you liked the story.
Comment and vote.