Strictly BS

Queen & The Game in MM

Queen POV

I walked into the restaurant wearing a grape fruit and pink colored floral skirt and crop top. I wore some yellow heels, some sunglasses, and a bracelet. I had to look good for bae.. I mean Bow Wow.

When I walked in, I only saw The Game sitting at the table by himself in his turquoise, navy blue and grey short sleeved pull over and some blue jeans. I had never actually seen him wear blue like this. It must be his off day.

As I got closer to the table, I saw there were only two seats. I sat down across from The Game. He stared at me in awe for a couple seconds, then got himself together. He quickly went to his normal flirty personality.

"Uh Bow said he gon be late. So uhh.. he wanted me to apologize for his tardiness." He said quickly before I could even open my mouth to ask where Bow Wow was.

"Um... okay. So I guess we should talk about the house." I said.

"Nah... we at dinner. We should get to know each other. We could build a frienship." He said smiling.

This nigga is so readable. At least be able to cover up yo bullshit when you spittin game. I can see right through his ass. I thought to myself.

"Umm... well I guess you should start." I said

"Nah. I wanna know about you." He said giving me that signature smile.

"Well I was born and raised in Los Angeles, I grew up conserved. I was what you call a book worm all through school. People couldn't even make fun of me because I would use big words that they didn't know the meaning of to insult them. After I graduated at the top of my class, I went to UCLA. I graduated with my masters in business and art. I got into the decor business three years back. I started off at a company, but pretty soon after a couple months I quit and opened my own company a year later." I said.

"So, tell me about your personality Ms. Independent, smart, talented, beautiful, voluptuous woman." He said staring me down with those panty dropping eyes.

Lawd give me strength!

"Uhh... well I'm uhh.. I'm kinda shy. More quiet and to myself. I'm an observer. But when it's somebody I love or care about, I can be nurturing and I tend to spoil my friends and family." I said.

"I what I'm hearing. Tell me about your family." He said staring into ny eyes.

The more he looked at me, the more I felt like I could just tell him any and everything. I could spill my whole life story to this man and tell him everything that comes to me. He made me feel... worthy and like I could be myself. I slowly started to loosen up a bit, which I usually don't do.

"They are amazing. I have one sister and she is older than me by one year. She is married and has a daughter. My mom is loving and she means well, but she is always trying to pressure me into getting a man. She's always in my back about it. Has been for the past two years." I said shaking ny head at the thought of the situation.

"Damn. Momma trying to get you dicked down and hitched. I ain't mad at her. You need some dick." He said bluntly.

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe he just said that shit to me. This nigga is bonkers.

"Umm.. excuse me?" I ssid with my hand on my chest and an offended look.

"You do. Just saying. You be all up tight. You get some dick and you gon calm alll the way down." He said smirking.

The waiter came just in time. I pulled my eyes away from his and looked at the man waiting to take our orders.

"What would you all like to order?" The man said with his pen and note pad ready.