Don't Get Crazy

The game, kelly, and queen in mm

Queen POV

Toni and I decided to hit the club. I needed a break and a good time. I had been working my ass off lately and couldn't catch a break for the past couple weeks. I had even managed to lose 10 pounds. Can you believe the shit? I quickly gained that shit back. I like being a big girl. I ain't trying to lose no type of weight.

I had on a black and gold long sleeved dress that was gold at the top with long sleeves and see through and black at the bottom. Of course I put on a pair of shorts under it that barely passed my ass. I mean, it's the club. Ain't you supposed to look sexy? The girls were sitting right and tights too. My H cups was hangin in there hunty! I had on my favorite push up bra and as of now, all the men were staring at my boobs as I walked in the club.

"Bitch you look like a zillion pennies!" Toni complimented.

"Well you know i do what I do!" I said happily.

"Well you better continue to do that and do it even better than usual because yo man over there with some bitch." Toni said pointing.

I followed his finger to Jayceon with some ghetto looking girl. She had on all black and her hair was in a curly mohawk. Why the fuck was her lipstick the same amount of shiny gold as my top? Like she looked like she had a gold brick on her lips.

"Bitch I ain't worried about him or Bonquiqui over there. I'm finna go get me a drink." I said shaking my head while chuckling at the sight.

"Can I get a long island iced tea?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am. May I add you looke beautiful?" The bartender said as he prepared my drink without looking, but still managed to make it perfectly.

"Thank you. I'm Shandra." I lied.

"I'm Terrence. Nice to meet you Shandra. Damn you fine." He said.

"She taken." I heard a familiar voice say behind me as I felt a heavy arm wrap around my waist.

"Aw man that's you? You one lucky nigga man." The bartender said as he handed me my drink.

I started sipping as I turned to see Jayceon behind me. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I knew he was trailing behind me.

"Bitch why you ain't get me no drink?" Toni asked with his face scrunced up. His face changed to shocked when he saw Jayceon come up next to me. "Oh I see bitch you was planning a booty call. Get it how you live then gurl." He said pursing his lips and winking.

"No the fuck I wasn't. And anyway, Jayceon why ain't you over there where you need to be?" I asked him pointing to where he once was with Ghetto Minaj.

"I'm a grown ass man. I go where I wanna go sugar tits." He said looking as my cleavage while biting his lip.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't just call me that." I said sitting beside Toni.

"Y'all come to my VIP section. We got hella bottles." He said before walking back to his section.

"Bitch come on! I want to get me some liquor." Toni said.

"I don't wanna." I whined.

"Girl if you don't bring your ass. You said you over him and you never liked him to began with, so bring yo ass! It's free drinks bitch!" Toni said pulling me to the VIP section.

I tagged along as he shimmied his happy ass over there. As soon as I got over there, all eyes were on us. I smiled, waved, and greated everyone. The men hurriedly waved at me. Some women waved, but some just looked at me or ignored me all together.

"Y'all come sit over here. It's empty seats." Jayceon said.

He would want me to sit right by him and poodle head. I thought as I gave a fake smile and sat with him.

"You look nice." He mumbled to me.

"I know." I said not looking at him and sipping ny drink.

"Who you is?" Ghetto Poodle asked.

"I'm Queen. I designed the inside and backyard of Mr. Jayceon here's house." I said with a smile.
"Oooh okay. Mhm." She said pursing her lips and looking away from me as if to dismiss me.

Toni caught that shit and gave a look before commencing to be messy. When I say messy, I mean messy! Toni does that shit professionally.

"So ummm, Jayceon introduce us to your friend." Toni said.

"This is Kelly Binds y'all." He said. "My girl." The last part made my heart drop, but he wouldn't know that.

"Nice to meet you Kelly. I like your shirt." I saod trying to be nice.

"Mmmmhmmmm." She said rolling her eyes. "Baby why you tell me to wear this shirt if you knew it was ugly?" She asked Jayceon.

I gave a look and so did Toni. Jayceon caught that shit and told her to chill. This nigga was playing on my damn patients. He kept looking at me I guess for me to make any face or movement that showed I was jealous, but I wouldn't dare give him the satisfaction.

My glass was empty, so I grabbed some Rum Chatta and poured it into my glass and started drinking it. This was good as fuck. Tasted like cinnamon toast crunch milk. I took maybe three sips to calm my nerves. Ms. Wannabe Ghetto Barbie looking more like Ken better leave me alone. I might just have to give her a fantastic ass whoopin since I just got into the business of handing them out 2 for 1.

"I'm gonna go." I said getting up.

"Yaas go." Kellmo said.

"You know what, I got something to fuckin say. You lil girl is not finna be talking to me like you ain't got no damn since you don't fucking know me from a hole in the wall nor have I done anything to you so leave me the fuck alone." I said before walking away. Toni followed behind.

"I'm going to the bar." I said before chugging down the rest of my drink and going over there.

I really wanted to go home now. I was pissed off, drunk, and kinda sleepy. I was also heart broken. I wanted to cry right now, but I'm strong. I'm a mothafuckin thug! I don't cry in front of people. I wait till I get home and ball my eyes out.

Comment and vote.
TO BE CONTINUED!