Nasty Horse Shoe Hoes

Queen POV

I woke up to someone tapping my shoulder. There was a bright light shinging in my face, and I had a shitty assed head ache. I looked to see it was Toni tapping my shoulder.

"Girl...you den fucked him." Toni said giggling.

I blinked a couple times and then memories of last night flooded my head. My eyes shot up quickly and I forgot about the head ache that had my head throbbing. I looked to my side and say Jayceon snuggled up next to me like a kid to a stuffed animal. My jaws dropped and I gasped.

"Shhh bitch before you wake him. Now come on cause I wanna go home." Toni said.

He walked over to my purse and grabbed himself some gum. He knows my purse better than I do. He'll find anything he looking for in there before I could. I got up and got dressed quickly, but quietly.

I grabbed my purse and Toni and I hauled ass out of the mansion. We got in his car and he drove me home. On the way, of course his ass had to make fun of me.

"Bitch yo ass was knocked out. Dick put you to sleep." He giggled.

"Shut up Toni. It was nothing. He just was energetic." I said half lying, it was SOMETHING.

"Bullshit. I could hear you screaming from down the hall." Toni said.

"I didn't scream. Maybe you heard someone else." I said looking at him.

"Nope. I heard, "Jayceon oooooh! Jayceeooo-o-on!" He mimiced his version of my sex screams.

"Hahaha! Shut the fuck up." I said blushing.

"Y'all lil nasty horse shoe hos. Haha. You ought to be ashamed!" He said being dramatic.

"You need jesus and where the hell were you last night?" I asked.

"I plead the fifth amendment." He said cocking his head to the side.

There was a big huge purple hickey on his neck. My jaw dropped and my eyes got huge. This nigga had sex and gon talk about me with that big ass nasty lookin hickey on his damn neck.

"That makes you a hypocrite." I said shaking my head.

"Girl whatever. I had the best dick ever. He tore this boy pussy up hunny!" Toni gushed.

"Wow...I did not need to hear that." I said.

"Bitch fuck you. At least I wasn't the one screaming." Toni said

"I wasn't screaming. I was quiet as a mouse." I said.

"Buuuuuhhhllshiiit!" Toni yelled causing me to laugh.

"Ooooh my gawwwd!" I yelled back trying and failing to hit the note.

"Awww hell nawwww!" Toni sang back hitting the note perfectly as we parked in my drive way.

I gave him a quick hug before getting out the car. The first thing I did when I got in the house is showered. I knew I must have smelled like cow shit, so I had to fix that. I then went along with the rest of my hygiene routine and put on some pajamas. I went in the kitchen and got me some fruit snacks before getting in my bed and turning the TV on. TMZ was on.

"The Game was spotted leaving a mansion rumored to have had a sex party in there this morning. There is word that he did in fact have sex with a woman and that she left earlier. Nobody knows who it is, but we heard she worked for him when he bought his new house. She did the decor." They reported.

"Shit!" I cursed before turning the TV off.

I hope nobody finds out it was me.

Comment and vote.
I know it's short, but this is all I got for now.