He Was Staring

Queen POV

All the way to the car on our way out of the meeting, Toni would not shut up about The Game staring at me. He was ranting and raving like he was talking about me winning millions of dollars. The whole time, Clementine was laughing and sipping her tea tht she took to go.

"Bitch he want chu gurl! I could have asked that nigga for $100,000 and he would have said yes cause he was so focused on your titties." Toni hooted and hollered as we got in his Chevy.

"No he didn't." I said rolling my eyes.

Clementine got in the back with her head phones on as she texted on her phone. She loved to text and post pictures on instagram. Especially off guard pictures of Clayton. And was quick to throw shade at him about the faces he be making when he think nobody looking.

"Girl you know damn well he wanted to push everything off the table and take you right on that damn table like the niggas with them big dicks in the porns be taking them twinks." Toni joked.

"Oh my gawd!" I said thinking back to when Toni showed me a gay porn and this skinny boy was getting fucked in his ass by this big muscular dude with a huge penis. "That was so nasty!" I said gagging.

"Bitch I take dick in my ass and you don't see me complaining." Toni said.

"Ugh. Y'all some freaks anyway. But anyway, I'm not worried about Jayceon Taylor. I don't need no rough neck thug lickin and suckin on me app rough and shit. Leaving bruises instead of hickeys." I said.

"Bitch that licking and sucking feel good. You just ain't had none for a while. And by that I mean five years. You ain't fucked since college. What kind of bullshit is that? Do you know how good dick is these days?" Toni said frowning as we stopped at a stop light.

"I know, but do you know how painful STDs are these days?" I said smirking.

"Okay ya got me there. But you need a thug ass nigga to rub all on ya and whatever you women let these niggas do to y'all to make y'all feel good. Shit he might even eat the booty like free groceries. Sheerit that buy one get one free type of booty eating." I cracked up when Toni said that and damn near choked on air.

"Oh my god! I might need to borrow Cle. Enhalor. Ause I can't even!" I said laughing.

"Girl she need that. You ain't got no damn asthma. You just want some Starbucks. You wanna buy me Starbucks? Oh thank you baby boop." Toni said pulling into Starbucks and getting out the car.

We all walked in and ordered food, Lattes, tea, and juice. Clem got some food for her brother and one of her friends at the office, and I ordered enough food and drinks for everybody at work. We got back in the car and Toni started eating his panini. He didn't even stop when he started driving.

To be honest, he eats more than the average himan being, but never gains weight. He'll stack food on his plate, and even if ibget what people would call a little too much food, he asks "Is that all you eating? Sheeit you must be on a diet." I swear Toni is the only person who can be dead serious about something and have whoever he talking to dying.

"Mmm. Mmm this shit good as fuck. Taste like a million bucks cause that's what this shit cost." Toni said eating.

I laughes. It was only $8.00. He can be cheap when it comes to food, but nothing else. I really don't know how he skinny when you have more of a chance of him buying 2 bags of chips for a dollar instead of some fruit or something. He won't even eat yogurt unless it taste like ice cream.

"Okay we here. Thanks for the starbucks. Get ya shit out the car bitch so I can go home and get my dick sucked." He said nonchalantly.

"Oh my gawd! Toni ew! TMI!" I said disgusted.

"Bitch but at least I'm getting some. Yo pussy got cobwebs on it." Toni said getting out the car to help me and Clem take the food and drinks in.

"Oh and to think we were going to order pizza and donuts!" Clayton said happily as he and other workers came and got food from us.

"Shit you should have. Starbucks is good, but pizza and donuts.. sheeiit fuck Starbucks!" Toni said causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay you guys, I'm holding a meeting in an hour, so I need y'all to get ready." I said before walking into my office.

I got to work making phone calls. I was calling my construction company. Yes my company will build things if need be, so I call my band of about 10 construction workers to get the hob done if need be. I told them I may need them on my new project, so be on the lookout for a possible phone call from me.

An hour later, my employees came into the meeting room and I had two folders full of notes from Clementine and other files I had to discuss.

"Okay, so you all I have gone to a meeting with Toni Maurice. I have been selected to do the interior designs for his home. Therefore, I will be assigning each of you the projects that were going to be done before then by myself. This is also an opportunity to see if you all have what it takes to take on these responsibilities on your own successfully." I said.

I started handing out packets to each employee. Only Clementine was left without a packet because she was working with me.

"I can't believe it! Ms. Jones this is a $10,000 job!" Sandra, one of my employees said.

"Yes. I know you can handle the Hitch Project. And you'll have worked for every penny." I said.

The door opened and Toni peeked in and pursed his lips. He waved me over and I came out of the room.

"Yes Toni?" I said.

"I was calling land owners and I have like two places so far. Do you want me to keep you updated on wjat i find or do you just want to drive up and have me drop down on the roof of the bitch and be like 'surprise!'" Toni asked.

I started laughing. Toni is such a spazz. "Yes Toni. I want to be updated so Clem and I can be ready." I said. "Oh yea and are you getting a house with a pool or do you wanna get one without a pool si we can just design it and build it to Mr. Taylor's liking?" I asked.

"Design it. And girl stop calling him Mr. Taylor. It's big daddy to you." Toni said making me laugh.

"Okay. You should join in on this meeting. It's coming to an end." I said.

"Nah I gotta go. Kevin don cooked some gumbo and you know I can't be late for my gumbo!" He said with his eyes wide and his body slumped.

"Well fuck you too then.. and you better make me a plate you bitch." I said in a fake cry.

"Yup. I'm going to be touching all on yo food after I done touched all on Kevin dick." Toni said

"You shut your whore mouth! And eeew! I'll just get me some left overs in the A.M. and have it for lunch tomorrow." I said.

"Okay bye slut." He said.

"Bye whore." I said as Toni left eith his assistant, Carla.

I walked back into my office and finished my meeting. After work I went home, took a shower, and brushed my teeth. I ate some soup and crackers because I didn't feel like cooking. I did my nightly face scrub and went to sleep.

I had Jayceon heavy on my mind. He was fine, and he was rich. That really wasn't all that I wanted in a man though. I wanted somebody I could trust and everybody knows rappers and singers ain't loyal for shit. He's also a thug, and I don't want no damn thug. I want a nigga that ain't got a record and doesn't already have kids and baby mommas.

I also want a dude my age. I Google's Jayceon and he's like 35. I'm only 26. I want a boyfriend not a damn sugar daddy. I want somebody 26-29. I don't want nonody that's damn near middle aged.

I fell asleep thinking about how Jayceon was just not for me.

Comment and vote.
How do y'all feel about all the characters so far?
I'm loving this book so far and I'm the one writing it. Lol.
Anyway, first person to comment gets chapter dedication next chapter. Smooches.