Two months later

Queen POV

It's been two months, and things pretty much went back to normal. Some things did change though.

First off, after that payment, I was able to fix the building and actually build a web site and we are currently getting way more business. I did get that $55,000, but not because I took it. Jayceon sent it to my office through the mail and didn't post a return adress. I ended up just using about 11% of that to invest into my company. Basically to get stores to invest in us, therefore, they would deliver our materials instead of us having to go shop, and they get 5% of our income.

The rest of the money I just put in a savings account. I have one just for when I retire, and so far it's about $85,000 in there. So for the next 30-40 years, I have time to build that up to the hundred thousands because I'm trying to be a comfortable old bitch, not a broke one.

As for Jayceon, I haven't talked to him since. He called for the first two weeks, but I never answered, and eventually he gave up. So yes, I'm still manless. There was another favor he did for me though. He actually did talk to Bow Wow and had him hire me to do a play room for his daughter. He also wanted a studio built. I don't know what for. It's not like he's going to make a popular song, his music sucks.

As for my issues with my mom, she still on me about getting a man and tried to set me up on a blind date. Can you believe that shit? I really can't. That nigga was uglehhh! Big ass teeth, big ass lips that wss ashy, and he was too damn skinny. I like a big muscled down type of nigga.

He was kind if rude too. He told me I was pretty for an obese girl. He then started talking about the health risks of being fat. And I told him the health risks of being ugly and rude. Then my ass left and of course my mom apologized and promised to never set me up on a blind date again, but I know she gon try it again, and on going to tell her no.

Toni is still his crazy ass self. Tell me why this nigga went from wearing dead people makeup, to "the natural glowy" look. His ass changes up his make up styles like he changes his drawls. He and his boyfriend broke up. Apparently, he did something, and Toni whooped his ass. It wasn't anything major, but it was Toni's pet peeve. He ate off Toni's plate. Shit I would have beat his ass too. We don't share around here.

I just hope I can shake this feeling I still have. Jayceon had my nose wide open for no exact reason. I would be all up in his social media lurking like a weirdo. Was that normal? Hell naw! But shit, he ain't gotta know that.

The Game POV

I have been doing good. After that whole things with Queen, it was hard to come back from, but I had to get over her. She was obviously in denial and hella dramatic. After the day she ran out, I tried to talk to her, but her ass avoided and ignored me like I actually did something wrong when all I ever tried to do was help her. To see her do all that, kind of just made me take a step back. If she doesn't want ro give me a chance and treat me like that, then she ain't worth my time.

So I've been on my grind making my new album. I been staying in the studio just doing what comes natural. My kids be in there with me now a days. Cali loves when I do music. She thinks everything is dedicated to her. It is though. That's my daughter. I love that little girl with everything in me.

My baby mommas, they cool. Tiffney started dating some nigga. I had to meet him to make sure she wasn't having no bitch nigga around my kids. I couldn't have that. I don't play about my babies.

As for relationships, I actually have started dating this girl named Kelly Binds. She hella cool, but she hood though. She hella fine. She is my usual type. Slim thick, short, and a pretty smile. She has her moments where she trips though, but I keep her ass in check. Give her dis Deeyick!

If I was to run into Queen tomorrow, and she told me she wanted to be with me, I would leave Kelly. I'm not ashamed to admit that. It's just something I know I would do. I just have these strange feelings for Queen that I have never felt for anyone else before. It feels different to me. Just like I belong with her or something. But with her flip flop moods, I don't know. I feel like it's overrated.

Comment and vote.
This was. Filler.
Of course y'all know I like to skip months ahead. Give the characters time to grow alil more.