Stop Flirting

The game & Queen in MM

The Game POV

It's about time she gave me my own damn POV. I thought I was gon have to call a meeting or some shit.

Nigga fuck you! Don't make me whoop yo ass!

You ain't gon do shit but sit there and write this damn story!

Oh really? I can delete yo ass out this story so you better get it together before I cut a rug up in this bitch!

Oh shit... never mind. I'm sorry oh beautiful and all knowing of my fate in this story one!

Thank you nigga.. now carry on dammit!

Yes massah!

I walked into the house I picked out to see Toni and Queen standing in there drinking coffee and having a conversation. I swear Toni look like something up out a Halloween special at Party City. I swear he do. Like damn I can understand he gay, but do he gotta look like the boogy man all the time?

And Queen fine ass. Lord forgive me for my thoughts of laying her down and taking her right there on that damn floor. Baby had back, front, side, top, and bottom. I would fuck her all night, and then lay on them big ass titties like a pillow.

My dick jumped when she turned around and I saw her top. Good thing she had on a bra, cause if she didn't, all her titties would have been showing. That top was see through lace. She had in a skirt with different patterns and shit on it. I wondered it she had on any panties under it.

"Hey hey! You like the house?" Toni asked.

"Mhm." I said still staring at Queen boobs.

I really wasn't focused on what Toni was saying. I was busy staring at Queen's rack. I wanted to squeeze them titties and suck in them mafuckas all night long. She crossed her arms over her chest causing me to turn ny attention to her face. She had some big sexy plump lips that I wanted to suck off her face.

I wanted to grab her up and kiss her all over. Man, I ain't never felt like cherishing the floor a Bitch walk on before, but because this was a woman and not a bitch, and she just so happened to be the finest woman I had ever seen, I was in the mood to do so. I was feeling her, I know she felt the same, but she wasn't ready for me.

"Yea. Here. Thanks man." I said handing Toni him his $50,000 check. He took it and his eyes grew large at the amount of money he received. He did a little dance before smacking Queen on the ass and running out.

"Bye biiiitch! I'm finna go buy me a new car some drawls, and some shoes bitch!" He said before shutting the door on his way out.

Queen and I laughed at this crazy ass nigga. Why the fuck she hang out with him anyway? He crazy as hell and she always calm. She's like a silent angel. I bet her ass get riled up enough... oh that would be so sexy to see her mad.

"Okay sir. So you want us to build a pool in the yard, build up a gate around the house, repaint the walls, and put in different floors?" She asked.

"Yes." I said looking at her as she looked at everything in her hand held.

"With us, we have a special bank account that we use to buy the materials, therefore, the payments made for the materials come with the bill for us having to build. That is separate from the decor." She said.

"Yes. That's cool. How much so far?" I asked.

"We're looking at anywhere between $5,000 for materials, and $20,000 for the building." She said finally looking up at me.

"That's cool. You'll get more than that though." I said.

"Sir we can't accept extra money." She said looking at me like I was crazy.

"It'll be like a donation. How you feel about $60,000 baby?" I asked.

"Please don't call me that Mr. Taylor. And like I said, we can't accept exra money." She said more sternly like that was doing something.

"Listen sexy, I like you, you cool. You work hard, and ..well you beautiful, so why wouldn't I give you the extra money? Toni told me you got to get yo business odf the ground and-"she cut me off.

"Mr. Taylor that is none of your business and I would like it if you addressed me as Ms. Jones. Thank you very much. And like I said.. we cannot accept extra money." She said through gritted teeth.

Ger nostrils were flared and her lips were now tight... just like her pussy probably was. This was sexier than I thought. Mmm mmm mmm. I wanted to grab her and kiss her, but I fought the urge. That would be over doing it. I needed to give her some space and time before I suck her lips off her face... then her nipples off her titties.

"You cool sexy. We'll talk about this again. Listen, you do your job, and I'll make sure to recomend you to some of my friends. Damn you fine by the way." I said looking her up and down.

She tensed up and it looked like she stopped breathing for a second. I saw her start to blush and then a small smile pulled at her lips before she started to walk out. I smirked at how she started switching her hips extra hard. It made her ass look like it was twerking and her breasts bounce vigorously. I had so many dirty thoughts.

"Bye beautiful Queen." I said playing with her name.

"Just stop it Mr. Taylor." She said before walking out the door.

What I wouldn't give to have been the one she was walking to. I would love to take her into my arms and kiss her and leave my marks all over her sensitive neck.

Aye yo! Comment and vote for me.

What y'all think about The Game and Queen?
You think The Game coming on too strong or do he need to step his game up?
Queen need to come out of denial. She know she want that handsome tall drink of wawta! Lol. Smooches!