come to dinner

Queen POV

I walked into the third store I had been in today while on face time with Mr. Taylor. He couldn't come with me to shop because he had a mini tour to go on, and today he would just be chilling in his hotel, so I had him video chat with me while I shopped for tile and paint. We had basically picked out the tile and paint for the place, so we were now picking out furniture. Of course, he was prolonging shit because he wanted to flirt and waste time.

"Stop it already. I'm not interested." I lied.

I was very interested, but I didn't want to be with anybody from the industry. That would be so much unwanted drama and bullshit that I didn't have time to deal with. Plus niggas from the industry had a tendency to not be shit. Therefore, fuck that.

"I can tell you lyin, but I did get the hook up for you after I talked to Bow Wow." He said smiling.

"You did!? Oh what did he say?" I asked excitedly.

I had a crush on Bow Wow for as long as I could remember. He was very close to my age and he only had one kid. Plus, he wasn't as relevant anymore, so he was less of not shit than The Game. Plus, he was engaged to that disgrace Erica Mena, so he would be professional because I know she would beat his ass if he wasn't.

"He said we should all meet up for dinner and see how things go." He answered casually.

"Okay. So will it be a casual event or something formal?" I asked.

"I'd say in between." He said.

"Oh I just can't wait." I said smiling from ear to ear.

I would get to meet my favorite celebrity. Well.... technically not because my favorite celebrities were Beyonce and Oprah, but Bow Wow was a close third. I was so happy. I could just kiss Mr. Taylor for this.

"Queen!" I heard him yell into the phone.

"Huh?" I said snapping out of my fan girl moment.

"The dinner is tomorrow at 8 and I'll be back. I gotta piss. Oh yea and ask the employees up in there if they got some red furniture." He said before sitting the phone down and walking away.

I shook my head and did as I was told. By the time Mr. Taylor got back from the bathroom, I was standing in front of the red living room sets discussing prices with the manager.

"I'm back." He said with a smile.

"Oh my god! You The Game!" The manager squealed loudly drawing attention.

There were only white people in her besides me and him, so nobody really knew what he was talking about. I wanted to laugh, but refrained. They didn't even know I had a big celebrity on the phone right now.

"Yea yea. Whatever. I ain't got time for this fan shit. Queen face the furniture so I can see what I want." He said.

"Alright fine." I said turning the phone to the furniture.

"I like the red one with the silk burgundy pillows and the glass table." He said.

"That's $16,000 sir." The manager said.

"Cool. I'll take that." he said.

"Okay I'll go sign the papers for you." I said.

"Alright. And I want my shit in that house as soon as possible." He said.

"Yes sir I will have it delievered right after the place has been painted and the tile has been laid. You can move in right away." I said.

"Good. Will the pool be done?" He asked.

"My construction guys are almost done building it as we speak." I said.

"Alright good. I'll hit you up later. Don't be late for tomorrow." He said.

"Shit I'll come early." I said.

"Alright bye beautiful Queen." He said smiling at me. It made my heart flutter.

"Bye Mr. Taylor." I said before hanging up and going to sign those papers.

I know it's short, but this is an early update and plus I am going to flood you all with updates, so be ready.