What The Hell

Queen POV

I had just finished making myself a cup of tea and sat down. I was tired even though I had 10 hours of sleep last night. I had taken the day off work because I had been so nauseated this morning. What scared me is that it had been 5 weeks since Jayceon and I had sex and I was seeing signs of pregnancy. I hadn't even gotten my period.

I heard a knock at my door, so I got up and went to answer it. When I opened that door, I froze up. Tell me why Jayceon's overly tall ass was in my door way mugging the shit out of me. He grabbed me up pulling me to him and looking into my eyes.

"Why the fuck I ain't heard from you in over a month?" He said venomously.

"I...I...I..uuh.." I stuttered not knowing what to say.

"You...you..you.. what?" He said picking me up and holding me by my ass.

I instinctively wrapped my arms and legs around him for fear of begind dropped. I felt him kiss my lips passionately. I melted in his embrace, and then it hit me. What the fuck is he doing here?

"Wait...what are you doing here?" I said after breaking the kiss.

"I came to see my woman." He said sitting down on the couch with me still wrapped around him like a monkey.

"You didn't even call or nothing." I said.

"I knew you wouldn't answer." He said seductively as he attacked my neck with kisses.

"Mmmm.... stop. We can't do this...I'm not your womaaaaannn..." I trailed off with a moan as I felt him suck on my neck.

I knew that had to have left a hicky. I quickly got off of him and stood up with my hands on my hips. I started pacing. I didn't know how I was going to deal with this situation. Imagine being single and having nothing to do with men for years while only worrying about your career and then all of a sudden you got this big ass thug wanting you to be his. That's a big change from being happily single to confusedly chased after and claimed by somebody who looks like they go to jail as a hobby.

I sighed as I felt him pull me back on his lap. I had so many questions and so many doubts. What if he hurts me? What if he leaves me? What if he cheats? What if I get sick of him? What if he isn't the one? What if...?

"Baby it's okay. I won't hurt you. I love you." He said looking into my eyes

"You love me?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes. I love you and I been chasing after you all this damn time hoping you feel the same." I said looking into my eyes.

That was it. That was all it took for me to attack him with a hungry kiss and putting all of me into it. I had so many emotions and they all came out in that kiss. I felt him grip my ass and squeeze it as we kissed.

"I love you too." I mumbled.

"You don't know what you just did to me." He said holding me tight in his arms.

I...I gotta..." I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up.

I threw up everything I had in me until nothing else came up. I washed my mouth out and looked in the mirror. I looked terrible. My skin was oily looking and my eyes were bloodshot. I had tears going down my face and my hair was less than presentable.

"You okay Queen?" Jayceon asked.

"Ummm..yea. I just don't feel to well." I said.

That night, Jayceon and I had sex. It wasn't like the first time. We weren't drunk and horny. We were sober and horny this time. We made love. He touched me in ways I had never been touched and made me feel so alive.

He literally put me to sleep and I no longer felt the need to run from him. Run from his love. I wanted to bask in it and never leave him. I wanted to be a part of him. That night, I fell in love with Jayceon Taylor.

Happy now niggas? Jk jk.
Love y'all.
Comment and vote
Queen and Jayceon love each other?
Queen might be preggo?
Queen sick?
What do you thi k Jayceon will say about the pregnancy situation?