Clinic Visit

Queen POV

I was getting tired of not knowing if I was pregnant or not. I mean, there was. Possibility that I could just have a stomach virus, but I doubt it because Jayceon never used a condom and the women in my family are very fertile. And the way he was fucking me, I'm probably having triplets. I hope and pray I won't because three kids is too many plus the kids he already has. And then there is the pain of labor. No no no, not in my house.

I was sitting at the clinic while Toni babbled about being hungry and them taking too long to call my name. I told him to go get some food, but he said he didn't want to miss a second of them telling me I was pregnant with Jayceon's thugglets.

"They though BeBe kids was bad. Wait till they meet them lil bad ass kids you about to have. They gon be like you and Jayceon. This is bout to be some shit." Toni said before laughing.

"Shut yo ass up winch." I said mugging him.

"See, that's them hormones talking. Now you won't be whore moaning no more I bet you after this lil bad ass mafucka comes out, you ain't gon spread them legs ever again." Toni joked.

"What ever. You gon be babysitting, so I don't know why you talking shit." I said pursing my lips.

"Bitch shit that shit down now. Cause you bring that lil bad ass mothafucka to my house, I'm not opening my door and I'm leaving y'all asses on the porch." He said crossing his legs.

"You're a terrible god parent." I said.

"I know, but I'm still a bad bitch, so the food outweighs the bad in that case." He said snapping his fingers and striking a pose.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I wanted to laugh, but his fuckary would go on, so I decided not to.

"Queen Jones." The nurse called.

I got up and followed her to the tiny office. I sat on the bed and waited for someone to come in.

When the nurse finally came in, I had let my emotions get yo me, and was nervous.

"Hello Ms. Jones. I'm nurse Carter. How are you?" She asked.

"Nauseated and sick." I complained.

"Okay, how long have you been feeling like this?" She asked writing down what I had said.

"For about two weeks." I said.

"Okay, do you have any other symptoms?" She asked.

"I'm always hot, moody, tired, and hungry. I haven't gotten my period either." I said.

"Okay, I can tell you those are signs of pregnancy, but iust in case, I am going to have you take a test. So I want you to pee in this cup and then we will test it in our lab amd have the results back to you within a week or so." She said handing me a tiny cup.

"Okay." I said before taking the cup and going to the restroom.

After peeing in the cup, wiping, washing my hands, and walking back into the room, I handed it to her, and washed my hands in the sink. I kind of have OCD. She took the cup and left the room. Two hours later, I was at home on the couch. Toni brought me a bottle of water from the kitchen.

"Thanks." I said before gulping it down.

"You welcome. I'm just investing in my god child." Toni said.

"Yea. I know I'm pregnant. How do you think Jayceon will take it?" I asked.

Jayceon was currently at the studio. I didn't plan on telling him about going to the clinic or the pregnancy test until I got my results back. I didn't need him stressing me out about this more than I already was. I just needed some time to sort things out on my own.

"He probably gon be happy as fuck. I mean, you giving him his fourth child and all." He said.

"That made me feel worse Toni!"I whined.

"Girl shut yo ass up. I'm sure he'll be happy because he loves you and that's all that really matters right?" He said reassuringly.

"Right." I nodded trying to convince myself things were going to be alright, whwn deep down, I was scared that they weren't.

There was a lot I had to take into account. The number one thing was fame. People would call me a gold digger, say I was only trying to trap him, and probably say a whole bunch of other shit. I really couldn't have my baby in the middle of this. Hell, I didn't want to be in the middle of this. There were so many what ifs in my head, that I couldn't focus on what was going on now.

What if people made me into some monster of a person?

What if Jayceon leaves me and I become just another baby momma?

What if my child gets caught up in the drama of being a famous baby?

What if?

Comment and vote.