baby momma #3

QUEEN POV

Jayceon was driving me home from work. I was tired and I was in a bad mood. We hadn't talked about the way Justice acted or what Jayceon had said to him, but he cleaned up his act and even gave me a hug before I left. Of course I accepted and I wasn't mad at Justice. I would have acted the same way had I felt like I think he felt. I think he thought I was stealing his dad from him. I am not. I just want to love Jayceon. That's all.

"Baby, we need to talk." Jayceon said as he pulled up on my drive way.

"Yes. We do. " I said. I decided I would tell him I was pregnant today. No point in waiting.

"I know you're pregnant." Jayceon said quickly.

"Huh?" I asked in shock.

I was dumb founded. How the fuck did he know? Well now that I think about it, I really didn't hide it all that well. All the throwing up, the twenty pound weight gain, and the mood swings and tiredness must have given off my pregnancy. Plus, he got three kids. He has seen these signs A LOT.

"Yea. You been trying to hide it. I know. I know you're scared. I love you though, so you know I'm here for you. I don't care what it is. I want this child with you." He said looking me in my eyes.

I felt tears sliding down my face. I was crying. Not tears of joy, tears of fear and sadness. He had three kids and two baby mommas. Clearly at some point he has said this to them...and then he left. Just walked right out the door. I already had it in my mind that I was just another woman to walk out on.

"I can't." I got out the car and ran in the house. I sat in my couch and out my face in my hands.

I felt Jayceon sit beside me and rub my back. I think he knew something was wrong. I felt bad that he couldn't fix it.

"Baby tell me why you scare." He said.

"I'm afraid I'll end up just like the mothers of your other children. Just a baby momma. Baby momma #3. I don't want that Jayceon. I wanna be your wife. I want you to stay with me. I love you. I'm scared our. Child will end up with the same feelings as Justice. A feat that another woman will tale you away." I confessed.

"Baby....I love you. That's all I know. I can't tell you we will work out. You never know those things. All I can tell you is that , I love you and I'm going to see to it that I try my best and my hardest to make this relationship last as long as possible. I'm gonna be there for this child just like I am with my others." He said.

"I love you. You lowkey be smooth talking my ass into everything." I said smiling and kissing him.

"You lucky you cute or you would have got cussed out." He said standing up and picking me up.

"Oh really now? Then you would have had a dry season because I wouldn't give you no pussy." I joked. I knew I couldn't hold out on Jayceon...that was why I was pregnant now.

"You know damn well you ain't gon go not one night without some dick. You just can't get enough." He said laughing.

"Shut up." Was all I could say because I knew he had me on that one.

I was always wanting some dick. Holding out? What's that? You mean ride him like a horse? That's what I thought you meant. Carry on. As a matter of fact, let me go fuck my man.

Comment & vote