Meeting the kids

Jayceon & Toffney, and the kids to the right, Queen to the left in MM.

Queen POV

"Baby hurry up." Jayceon rushed me as he fixed his hat.

He wanted me to meet his kids and was going to take me to Tiffney's house to see them. I had already met Tiffney and she's cool. I liked that she wasn't about the drama and just wanted Jayceon to be happy and be a father to their kids.

"I'm coming hold on." I said fixing my shirt.

He wore a blue shirt and some black jeans with some white Nikes. I had on a black crop top with yellow and orange words on it and high waisted blue jeans with black heels. We got in his car and he gave me a reassuring look. I just hoped his kids liked me.

"Baby everything will be fine." He said smiling at me.

I was nauseated. I didn't know if it was from nervousness or the baby, but I was hokding back puke like my life depending on it. I had not yet told Jayceon I was pregnant, and I didn't plan on it until next week before my scheduled appointment.

"We're here." He said.

I had been in my own world so long I hadn't even notice we had arrived. We got out of the car and made our way to the door. Jayceon knocked and Tiffney answered. She had on a orange sun dress with some orange flip flops. I could hear the kids' voices in the background.

"Come on in." She said smiling.

I greeted her with a hug. She smiled and accepted.

"I know there is a baby in there, the way you glowing." She mumbled.

"How did you know?" I mumbled back.

"I've been pregnant twice, I know." She said before letting herself out the hug and walked over to Jayceon and hugging him.

We made our way into the living room where the kids sat watching TV.

"Cali and Justice, this is Miss Jones. Queen, this is Cali and Justice." She said with a smile.

"Hey Miss Jones! My name is California Dream Taylor." Cali said coming up and holding her hand out for me to shake.

I shook her hand and smiled at her. She was so pretty. She was far better looking than those kids in commercials. She was adorable and I hoped my baby would come out half as pretty as her.

"It's nice to meet you sweety. I'm Queen Lilac Jones. You are so beautiful. You look like a princess." I said smiling.

"Really!?" She asked with the biggest smile on her face.

"Yes, and the most beautiful princess at that." I said as I handed her a coloring book out my large purse.

"Yaaay! Thank you thank you thank you!" She cheered before hugging my leg and running away to color on her new book.

"And you must be the adorable prince Justice." I said walking over to Justice holding my hand out for him to shake.

"Leave me alone!" He said before running away with an angry look.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"No. I'll go get him." Tiffney said before running after him. "Justice! Lil boy get over here!" I heard her yelling down the hall.

"It's okay baby. He probably just throwing a fit. I'll talk to him aboyt it later. You were great." Jayceon said hugging me.

"I guess. I need to get home. I didn't feel too good." I said beginning to dry heave.

"Okay lets go Ms. Sickly." He said grabbing my hand and leading me out the door.

I felt so nauseated and tired. I hated being pregnant and I wasn't even that far along yet. We finally made it to the house and I got out the car. I rushed to Jayceon's door and he rushed behind me with a worried expression. He unlocked the door and I ran to his bathroom. I began throwing up all the contents of my stomach.

I heard his foot steps at the door and knew he was about to ask a hell of a lot of questions. Questions I wasn't ready to answer at the moment. I just wanted to lay down and sleep.

I washed my mouth out acting as if he wasn't there. I heard him sigh. I knew keeping this from his wasn't going to be easy, but it's what I wanted. It's what I needed.

"Are you okay?" He finally asked when I turned toward him.

His face was filled with worry. If only he knew, he would have a totally different look on his face. I'm not sure what that look would be. Good or bad. That's what scared me the most. What if he didn't want anymore kids?

"Nothing I'm fine. I am tired though. I just want to lay down." I said walking past him and taking my clothes off before climing in his bed.

"Damn you fine." He said biting his lip as he stared at my naked body.

"You are so nasty. Get in bed with me baby. I want to be held." I said poking my bottom lip out.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice." He said quickly taking his clothes off and getting in bed with me.

We snuggled up together and I felt so safe in his arms. If only he knew he was also holding his child.

Comment and vote.
I know it's kinda mellow, but I feel mellow right now. Do thete it is. I know I been MIA, so I plan on maybe updating another story as well. What would y'all like updated?