Ray Rice and Sharkeisha

Queen POV

I was still at the club, but I had gone back to the bar and cleared things up with the bartender. Jayceon was full of shit and needed to stay the fuck away from me. I was glad I had rejected him before and wasn't in any type of drama.

"Heeeeey sexyyyyy." A drunk white guy said as he came up behind me.

"Your breath smells like liquor." I said with my face scrunched up.

"Don't get smart with me you fat bitch. I'll smack your whale ass. Now come on to my car with me baby. I want you tonight." He said looking at me.

"No! Get away from me." I fussed shooing him away.

"Bitch get your ass on out that chair and come on!" He yelled grabbing me by my wrist tightly.

I tried to fight him, but he was strong and kind of big, so it was no use. The next thing I knew, Jayceon had grabbed him by his collar and threw him to the floor. He was kicking, stomping and pucnhing this fool. He was going to kill him. Toni walked over to see if I was okay, and then stared at the sight in shock.

"Jayceon please stop pleaase!" I yelled desperately.

He stopped mid stomp and looked at me. The bouncers scrambled over and grabbed him, Toni, Koby, and me and dragged us out the club. This was so embarrassing.

"You over there fighting for her now what you should have had your ass with me Jay!" Koala bear fussed.

"You don't tell me what the fuck to do! You better get yo ass in a corner and sit yo ass down." Jayceon said walking away from her and toward me.

"Really? You just gon walk away from me for that? I hate you!"she said slapping him upside the head.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I started walking away with Toni when I felt someone grab me by my hair. I turned to see it was that bitch.

"You trying to fuck my man you bitch!" She yelled as she kept her grip on my hair.

I grabbed her hair and yanked her head down causing her to lose her grip on my hair and her wig to lose it's grip on her head. Toni screeched and started laughing. I kicked that bitch to the ground and she rolled down. After a moment, I had taken off my earring and put my hair up, she stood back up and put her dukes up.

"You got us kicked out the club you fat nasty built bitch!" She screamed charging at me.

I straight up Sharkeisha'ed her ass and she hit the floor with a thud. I started punching and stomping her. She screamed and tried to cover her face. I just kept beating her ass.

"Sharkeishaaa nooooo!" Toni dumb ass yelled.

I just kept going because I was just so angry at that bitch. Plus this seemed to be what she wanted because she ran up. If you gon shake, you better be ready to get damn shook! I'm guessing she wasn't ready.

Toni pulled me off her. Jayceon stood there in shock.

"Nigga is you gon help me hold her ass? She strooong!" Toni yelled.

Jayceon ran over and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. I was kicking and screaming as we walked to Jayceon's limo. I knew ny dress was up and my panties were out. I could see paparazzi snapping pictures of us and people filming and staring at us. Some people even said smart comments about us.

We got in the limo, and by now I was sobbing and crying like a damn baby. I suppose Jayceon left Kelly where she was. The driver sped off and drove us home. I knew the police would probably come to the club soon.

"It's okay Sharkeisha shhhh honey." Toni said.

I laughed through my tears because Toni is just so fucking dumb sometimes.

"Shut up." I said laughing hard.

"I'm sorry about her. I'm cutting her crazy beat up ass off." Jayceon said.

I ignored him and rolled my eyes. That bitch messed my hair up and made me break my fucking heel. I can't believe this shit. I should sue her ass.

The ride to my house was a silent one. We finally parked and I got out of the car. I was pissed off at Jayceon now and wanted to whoop his ass. He had the nerve to get out the car.

"Get back in the fucking car! I don't want you near me ever again! You take your trashy ass bitch and your tra ssh y ass self and stay the fuck away from me!" I yelled before storming off to my house.

"You can't be grateful that I almost killed a nigga for yo stupid ass!?" Jayceon yelled at me as we made our way to my front door.

"You let your bitch attack me so I really think it balances itself out." I said.

"Well look at the dage you did." He said with a smirk.

"I didn't want to do damage! That's just it! I am embarrassed. This shit will be all over the internet now! Just stay away from me please." I said before turning to unlock my door.

"You just don't get it do you Queen? I love you!" He yelled. "I can never stay away from you." He said.

I turned around to look into his bright brown eyes.

"Did y'all movie scene ass mothafuckas forget it's cold outside and my skinny ass bones is knocking together because I'm freezing to death." Toni said.

"Shut the fuck up." Jayceon said.

"Aw shit. I really wasn't trying to interupt y'all. Carry on. Pleease." Toni scared ass said.

I had to laugh. I unlocked the door letting Toni in and walked inside behind him slamming the door in Jayceon's face. I sunk down to the floor and closed my eyes.

"Damn I was scared as hell! Ray Rice was about to whoop my ass like he whooped that drunk nigga ass and I really wasn't ready for any of that." Toni said.

I busted out laughing. I plopped down on the couch and relaxed.

"So Sharkeisha, you got a scab on yo hand." Toni said.

I looked at mt hands and saw those scabs I had on my hands. I got pissed all over again. I really hope I don't see Jayceon again bevause he is going to get a gorgeous beautiful amazing ass whoopin that he will never forget.

Comment and vote boos.
Y'all been asking me for updates, so ya here it is.