You Ain't Got Shit

Queen POV

Jayceon and I were at my house watching TV. I couldn't focus on what we were watching because I was too busy thinking about my mothers words. I knew I should have just cast them away, but what if what she said was true? What if he was just using me?

I couldn't focus at all. This had haunted my mind for the last few days. I needed to talk to Jayceon. I knew he'd give me some assurance. Tell me I was being foolish and slip a ring on my finger. Give me a kiss and then have mind blowing sex with me. Something...anything to make this go away.

"Jayceon." I uttered trying to get his attention.

"Yea?" He replied looking at me.

"I need to talk to you about something." I said nervously.

"If this is about me nutting quick last night, it was a one time thing. You should be proud. It just means you got good pussy." Jayceon said with a smirk.

I laughed. He had a way of making me smile st my lowest. If only I could continuously have that smile, life would be much better.

"No...it's about.... what my mother said when we were at her house. I've been thinking about it...and well...I got a little insecure. I mean, my ex used me..."

"So you saying you think I'm using you?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Yes...but I-" he cut me off.

"What am I using you for? I got my own house. I got my own money, shit a trillion times more money than you got. I can get pussy anywhere from better looking broads so it's not sex. And I sure ain't using you for publicity because when we started dating my instagram followers went down." He said bluntly.

"Jayceon you don't have to-" he cut me off again.

"Nah...you think I'm using you and playing you. What can I use you for? You don't have shit for me to take. All I ever did was love you and you gon let somebody that's bitter and rude if I remember my encounter with her correctly tell you that I'm using you? You don't got shit to use!" He said before getting up and leaving.

This did not go as I had expected. I stood up and went to chase after him, but remembered I was pregnant and I don't wanna be running so much. I called out to him, but he ignored me. He got into his car and left. Tears streamed down my face. I pulled at my hair and gritted my teeth. What had I done?

Jayceon POV

I drove across town to a more sketchy neighborhood. I didn't know why I'd come here, but it just seemed right. I remembered I wasn't far from Kelly's crib. I pulled up there and walked to her porch.

I knocked and I heard shuffling on the other aide of the door.

"Who is it?" I heard her loud voice.

"Jayceon." I heard quick footsteps and then the door swung open.

"I knew yo ass would come back." She said trying to sound mad.

"Just lemme in man." She did as she was told.

I looked at her and saw that she was wearing booty shorts and a bra. I put my arms around her and kissed her. I tried to put what I said to Queen behind me, but the guilt crept in. I needed to get that feeling out of my head.

Ten minutes later, I was balls deep in Kelly. She had good pussy, but it wasn't as tight as Queen's. You could tell she had a couple miles on that cooch. Nonetheless, she still managed to dig her nails in my back and scream and moan as if I had a horse dick and her pussy was as tight ad the hole in a cheerio.

I grabbed her breasts and long stroked her and she had an orgasm. That made me nut all in her. She said she was on the pill, so we good. Right?