TMZ LIVE

Queen POV

I sat in the living room with Toni crying my eyes out. Jayceon had been gone for three days and I tried calling and texting him. He didn't pick up. I was worried, hurt, and damn near about to lose my mind.

"So he said all that shit to you? Where was the part where you whooped his ass?" Toni asked.

I had gave him the run down on what happened. He was in shock. He was also angry at what Jayceon had said to me. I mean, it was rude and mean. How can you say that to someone you love?

"I was too busy trying to explain to him and make him calm down." I said.

"I would have been too busy whooping his ass. I would have whooped his ass so good his slave ass ancestors would have felt it. 'No massah! I'm sorry massah!" Toni joked making me laugh.

"You are a mess." I said through giggles.

"A gorgeous one." He said snapping his fingers. "But for real. Fuck that nigga. If he will do you like that and just walk out on you, then he's telling you it's over. Shit the stuff he said to you really sounded like he resented you." Toni said.

It was true. It did sound like Jayceon resented me. I guess it's just over then. The thought of it made a hurt form that was worse than any other hurt I'd ever felt.

My last relationship, I thought the guy I was dating was everything. He cheated on me..shit he played me. He had a girlfriend the whole time and just used me to make her jealous. He used me for six months. I was just a joke to him. His girlfriend tried to jump me with her friends, but Toni helped me fight them off. It's funny how somebody too a video of the fight and after seeing that I won, the nigga tried to come back to me. I beat the shit out of him.

That's why I didn't want a relationship. Especially with nigga in the industry that had some of the worst cheaters in the world. I took a chance on Jayceon. I gambled with love. And well, I guess I lost.

"Ooh TMZ on." Toni said snapping me out my thoughts.

"This is Harvey Levin. We have some news that happened a few days ago. The Game was spotted leaving vixen, Kelly Postiey's house fixing his clothing. Somebody called in to us and told us he was in the neighborhood earlier in the day so we came on over. We got a great shot of Kelly who was completely naked and waving at The Game." Harvy said before showing the footage of Kelly's blurred out body and Jayceon fixing his zipper and getting into his car.

My jaw dropped. I began to feel sick. I ran to the restroom and began throwing up. How could he? I put my trust in him. I loved him. I....

Fuck him. I hate him. I'm never doing this love thing again. I took a chance in him and he does this to me? I never want to see him again. He can die for all I care. I should have aborted his little bastard child. Oh well he'll never see it anyway. I'm going back to the old cold Queen. I can't afford to have another broken heart.

Comment and vote.