It's Over

So I think I'm just about ova bein yo girlfriend. I'm leavin. I'm leavin. No I don't know what you been doin whwre you been sleepin. I'm leavin I'm leaving yeea.
Chrisette Michelle _Epiphany.

Queen POV

It had been two hours since I seen that shit and I had managed to pack all of Jayceon shit up and throw it outside. Toni was video taping because I told him I wanted that on TMZ so Jayceon can be just as embarrassed as I was.

"This is what happened when you disrespect and then cheat on the mother of your child." I said into the camera before slamming the door.

Jayceon's car pulled up in the drive way and he got out. He looked pissed but I had no cares.

"Oh look he's outside. He can get his shit then." I said into the camera.

"Aw shit bitch. He betta call Tyrone!" Toni said laughing.

"He betta call that ugly ass bitch." I said pursing my lips and rubbing my belly.

"What the fuck Queen! Open the door so we can talk about this baby! C'mon man shit!" He said picking up his things.

"Bitch we don't have shit to talk about. Get your shit and take it to that bitch house!" I yelled.

My neighbors were on their porches watching it all go down. I was beyond pissed and livid wasn't even good enough to describe the anger I felt.

"Baby please just let me in so I can explain." Jayceon pleaded.

"Hell no! It's over! I want you gone! I don't ever wanna see you again!" I yelled.

"I will bust the door down if you don't open it!" He threatened.

"You ain't gon do shit! Step!" I yelled.

Toni stood in the corner filming making sure he got all the good stuff. We started to hear loud bangs on the door and suddenly it slammed open and Jayceon walked in grabbing me. He looked at Toni, Toni looked at him, gulped, and kept filming mumbling something about TMZ buying some film.

"Get yo ur hand off me! I hate you!" I yelled at the top of my lungs at I hit him all upside the head.

I threw punch after punch. I was pregnant, so I couldn't jump on hi. And do all the wrestling moves I wanted to, so I had to resort to hitting him.

"Stop! Chill! Queen quit!" Jayceon said trying to block my hits.

Suddenly, I blacked out and everything was a blur from there. I have no idea how I ended up on the front lawn taking his things out his luggage and throwing it in the ground. I don't know how he got two black eyes and busted both his lips. I don't know why Toni was standing in the corner wide eyed chanting "Sharkieshia got em!"

All I know is Jayceon limped over to his car with a quickness and zoomed off. He even left all his stuff. I was exhausted and I sat down rubbing my belly.

Here I was pregnant as fuck, fighting, being ratchet, and getting worked up. I felt like one of those ghetto baby mommas. It dawned on me that I was now a statistic. I was going to be a single black mother. A baby momma amongst more baby mommas of the same man who did me dirty. I was miserable. I all of a sudden regretted the day I ever laid eyes on Jayceon Taylor...better known as The Game.