Unofficial Date

THIRD PERSON POV

OBEROI VILLA

9:00 PM

Ritwik is back home and sits on couch besides Dadu and few minutes later a butler brings water for him. Asha comes out from the kitchen and sees Ritwik resting on couch closing his eyes, she moves towards Ritwik and starts massaging his head. Feeling his badi mom’s touch he lay down on her lap.

After sometime Asha told him to freshen up and come down for dinner. Ritwik moves towards his room and putting all his belongings at there place, he freshen up then he moves downstairs to dinning table where everyone is waiting for him.

Ritwik is seated with everyone and they are having dinner together when Roshini said, “This year Aashyein held an educational fair and all the bug donor have received their invitation but we haven’t got one this year.”

“But this year I have personally gave them donation. Maybe they have forgot about it.” Asha said.

Kushan is going to say something but Ritwik cuts him off, “Sorry I forgot to inform you but I got the invitation personally from Palak.”

“Who Palak?” Kushan asks with curiosity.

“Daughter of Mehta. Actually they are the owners of Aashayein and today morning only she gave me invitation.” Ritwik replies.

“So when will the educational fair be held?” Dadu asks.

“On this Sunday and we all should go there.” Ritwik replies.

“We were always attaining their events but you and Manav haven’t join us atleast once.” Roshni taunts.

“But this year I know Ritwik will going to attain the event.” Manav said with a mischievous glint but no one noticed it expect Ritwik.

“You are right bro, sure I’m going to attain the event but you are going to attain it too for sure.” Ritwik replies with same mischievous glint.

“I also want to join you all.” Jenny said with excitement.

“Now you have to join us bhai there is no escape for you.” Ruhani said to Manav.

“Of course I have to come.” Manav said.

“Okay! So it is final that we all are going this Sunday.” Dadu said.

Then they finished their dinner with some talks of here and there after that everyone is sitting in living room. After sometime everyone retarded to their respective rooms.

IN RITWIK’S ROOM:

Ritwik is doing his work in laptop sitting on his bed, suddenly he remembers his talk with Palak so he immediately calls his PA to ask about his tomorrow’s schedule. Aman tells him his whole schedule and information him that he is free after 3 pm, wishing each other good night they hangs up the call. He thinks to message Palak on instagram that he is free tomorrow after 3pm so we can meet for coffee.

“Hey Palak

Actually I message to inform you that tomorrow I’m free after three.“

Putting his phone aside he again resume his work.

After fifteen minutes his phone beeps indicating a new notification and he immediately checks it and it is Palak.

“Hello Ritwik

We will meet at same café near your workplace at 3:30 pm. Whether you have to go at another café we’ll go there.“

“I’m fine with that café and I’ll pick up at three.” Ritwik instantly replies.