Chapter 3- Does he like me?

"This is Nick Robinson! He was in Jurassic world, frenemies, Melissa and Joey, and The Kings of Summer.", Mrs.Delim said.

The most popular girl in school gave a dashing look at Nick. She raised her hand,"Where will he be sitting?"

"Tara, there's only two empty seats in this class. And one of those seats is not next to you.", David said.

Tara looked at George. The guy who sits next to her. She leaned in and whispered in his ear,"I'll kiss you if you move." George quickly nodded. Tara grabbed his face and gave him a long deep kiss on his lips.

She uses guys so much.

George got up and moved to a different seat. "Nick you can sit here!", Tara screamed pointing at her seat. Nick backed up a little.

I turned to Tara and said,"Tara, calm down. He's not Michael Jackson! Do you think he's gonna moon walk to that seat?" I heard a little smirk. I turned forward and saw that Nick had finally smiled. He was giggling about what I said.

I looked directly into his eyes and his face got red. I quickly turned away.

"Well then Nick, choose one of those two seats.", Mrs.Delim said. Nick slowly walked in between the rows. He passed mine.

He was probably going to the seat next to Tara. If he passed me that means that he was gonna sit next to her. The second empty seat is next to me. Nick stopped and looked at the seat next to Tara.

Tara sat up and look at him in the face. He didn't face her. Instead, he faced towards me and had a little smile at the edge of his lip. I looked back at him but he quickly turned away. He walked to the seat next to me and sat down. I kept looking forward. Nick looked at me.