Chapter 27-Goodbye Nick

[Friday]-

"Mia! Are you ready to go to the airport?", my mom screamed from her room.

I grabbed my luggage and walked to the kitchen. My mom came and stood in front of me. "So you're ready Mia?" I sighed. "I guess. I'm really gonna miss you and nick.", I said putting my hands into my sweater pockets. She laid her hand on my shoulder. "Make sure you text me every day! Don't forget to call me when you get there.", she hugged me for a while,"I love you sweetie."

"Love you too mom.", I sighed.

~~~~

I sat in the car and texted Nick.

Im sorry I couldn't say goodbye.
*Dude....I miss you already
*We'll see eachother soon. I love you nick. Don't forget that😘😓
*Its two weeks though! Mia, I'll miss you everyday starting now. I love you.
*Ill call you when I get there.
*Ok. Bye....

I put my phone in my pocket and leaned my head back. "We're here.", my dad said parking the car. I grabbed my backpack and got out. I was wearing my Adidas with a pineapple tank top and my soccer club sweater. We walked to the terminal and sat down.

"Mia, you look sad. Is everything ok?", my dad asked me worried. I swallowed. "I'm fine." I turned on my phone and looked at my wonderful wallpaper. It was me and nick. My dad pointed at my screen.

"Is that boy the person you miss?", he teased me. "Psh, nah. He's just a friend of mine." My dad laughed. "Mia, you can tell me. Don't be scared. I recognise him from
Jurassic world. I'm not gonna kill him or anything.", he said. I laughed.

"Ok then. If you say so! That's nick Robinson. Yes, he's in Jurassic world and he's an actor. And he's also my boyfriend.", I whispered. "That's great Mia. You should've told me! That's amazing!", he said. I smiled. We got up and began to board the plane.

I sat down in my seat. The plane went up after a while. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. These two weeks are gonna go by fast! I hope...

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter! Im not going to school today cause I had a really bad bloody nose and it's coming back and leaving, it's like a pattern. I'll post another chapter a little later today to make up for this one.
-Kassie