Chapter 24-We're in trouble

"Ok, if he bothers you again. I am certain that I will call the police! Trent has to be stopped!", Nick shouted frustrated.

I tried calming him down but he just got even more madder. "Nick! We just have to stay away from him!", I screamed. He took a peek out the window. "He's not there. What if he's at my house right now?" I got up.

"My brother is in town. I'll ask him to drive us to your house. Trent won't recognise his car. He's barely ever here." Nick looked at me and nodded. I grabbed my phone and put on my sweater. I dialed my brothers number.

Whats up Mia?
*Hey Miles. Can you take me and a friend to his house? We have a problem.
*Whats the problem?
*I'll tell you in the car ride.
*Ok. I'll be there in a few minutes.

We hung up and I looked at Nick.
"He's coming?"
"He's coming."

~~~~

A few minutes later, Miles got there. We ran down the driveway and jumped into his car. My brother turned around and looked at Nick.

"Nick Robinson?"
"Yea yea. That's Nick Robinson. Now go!", I shouted. Miles drove down the neighbourhood to nick's house. "So Mia. What's the problem?", Miles asked me.

"Well Trent came back. He's trying everything just to get me. Nick had been saving me all this time. Without him here, Trent would've probably already taken me.", I said.

Miles's face got red. He had anger in his eyes. "Trent? He came back!?" I backed up and scooted closer to Nick.

~~~~

We got out the car. I stopped at my brothers window. "Thanks for bringing us. Stay here. We'll
Be back." Miles smiled. "So, how did you meet Nick? From school? Oh! Is he your....booooyfrieeend.", he teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Well...." He laughed. "Go on Mia."

I smiled and caught up with Nick. He slowly opened the front door. I sneaked in and looked at the stairs. "I think he's still here.", I whispered. Nick turned to look at the stairs.

He slowly made his way up as I followed behind him. He stopped me and looked into his room. "What's happe-" "sshh.", he cut me off. He looked at me in scared eyes.

"He's here."

~~~~

I felt my heart beat faster. Nick grabbed my arm and took me to his dad's room. He closed the door and led me behind his dad's desk. We hid behind there.

"What was he doing?", I asked him. "He was sitting on my desk with a soccer ball in his hand. Trent's hand was putting something in the ball but I couldn't really see." I closed my eyes. Aye, what was in it?

"How long are we gonna be here?", I asked. "Who knows. Text your brother and tell him whats going on." I took out my phone and texted Miles I also texted Ariana.

Dude, we might need help.
*is it Trent?
*Yep. Nick and I are hiding. Trent is in nick's room.
*Girl, I'll be there.
Yes!

I looked at Nick. "I think I should text my friends too. We need all the support we can get.", he whispered. I smiled at him. He smiled back. "This is why you're so adorable.", I said kissing his cheek.

~Nick POV~

I texted many people.
        Gabe
*Come to my house quickly! Mia and I need help.
*Ok. Anything for my favorite couple!
*😒
          Moises
*Hurry and come to my house. There's trouble.
*On my way.

          Taylor
*Hey. I need some help! A friend and I are in trouble at my house.
*Going there little bro!
          Ty
*Mia and I are in trouble. Please come quick. To my house.
*Got it.

I put my phone away and winked at Mia. "I got a lot of people.", I whispered.

Then, the door slowly opened. Trent stepped in. Mia began to freak out. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer. I put my hand on her mouth to quiet her down.

"Nick! Mia! I know you're in here.", he shouted. He passed by under the desk. We brought out feet back a little. But sadly, Trent heard the noise of our feet shuffling. He slowly walked to the desk and looked under it. "Found you!", he screamed.

I quickly kicked his face and grabbed Mia. We ran out of the room and tried to push the front door open. It wouldn't budge. We ran to the back door. It was also closed.

Trent came running down the stairs with the soccer ball he had.

"Mia! I got a gift for you!", he shouted at us. I put my arm in front of Mia.

"Trent! How many times do I have to tell you! Leave Mia alone!", I screamed.

I looked at Mia. Her body was shaking. I turned to look back at Trent. "Oh Nick. You think you can protect her?", he said with a sly smile. I walked back a little. My phone vibrated. Maybe it's everyone I texted! I smiled back at Trent. "I'll go through everything! Just to protect Mia." Trent began to walk slow towards us. Then there was a banging on the front door.

Hey guys!
In watching Good Luck Charlie. I never really liked that show. It's old anyway. I don't know why the heck I'm watching it.
~Kassie