Chapter 37- Goodbye

Ok guys! Ah, here it goes. The last chapter to this story.

[the next day]

"Mia! I don't want you to go!", Mateo shouted hugging me. He cried as if he were a little baby which made me cry too. He wiped a tear off my cheek and smiled.

"I love you Mia.", the he turned to Nick,"You better take care of her Robinson! Or the next time I see you, you will no longer be as tall as you are now!"

I brought Mateo a little back from nick for him to calm down. We hugged everyone and went through the gate. I turned back as I saw all my family members who really love me wave goodbye.

My eyes began to water when I looked at my grandma. She was kinda lonely since my grandpa died three years ago. I wish I could stay with her but she's so far away from me.

"Are you crying?", Nick asked me as we took a step off the escalator.

I didn't answer and just wrapped my arms around him and cried into his sweater. He took that as a yes and put his blue Dodgers hat on my head for me to feel better. I looked up at him and smiled a little.

Thanks."

He smirks back and kissed my forehead.

"Ok Mia so we go to this terminal.", my dad said gesturing me to a gate back to California.

"Wait, why did you just say my name and not Nick?", I asked oddly.

My dad mouthed something to Nick and he mouthed something back. They had a conversation that way for a while until Nick finally broke it out. I gave him his hat back but he returned it back to my head.

"What's happening Nick?" He pulled me to a corner. I leaned on the wall as he looked at me the whole time.

He finally cleared his throat. "Mia, I'm not coming back to California with you guys.", he whispered. My eye widened. "Woah, what do you mean?" He looked left and right.

"I got a call from Paul my manager and he said that Melissa and Joey needs me back to film more episodes. We're filming in Ohio, and I will be there for..." I put my hand on his chest.

"Tell me Nick! Tell me now!", I shouted crying.

He blinked which made a tear roll down his cheek. "I'll be there for six months.", he finally spit out. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Nick is leaving me? Well, he has to. He's an actor, just like rosa said.

"Nick! Don't leave me!", I cried hugging him. He hugged me back.

"Keep my hat. So you'll remember me.", he tried speaking without revealing cries coming out of his mouth.

I looked up at him. "Will you have vacation? To come see me?" He shook his head.

I buried my head in his chest. "Don't leave me Nick. I love you.", I mumbled into his chest.

He lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes. Then I felt his lips on mine. For one last time. His soft plump lips touching mine. I never wanted it to end. But sadly he pulled away.

"Mia, we have to go now.", my dad said walking up to us. I like back at Nick and hugged him for one last time.

"I love you Mia."

"I love you Nick. Don't forget that."

My dad and I walked to the line to board the plane. I handed the worker my ticket and he scanned it returning it to me so I could walk into the plane. I looked back at Nick before going. He smiled a little and waved goodbye. I waved back and looked forward.

"This is it Mia. You can do it.", I murmured.

I looked at Nick again and Mouthed the words,

'I love you.'

Hey guys!
Nick is leaving😭noooooo.

Here comes some bad news. This is the last chapter of this book. I really enjoyed writing this story so much! Thank you to all you readers who have commented, liked, and read this story.

Maybe there will be a sequel. I would love for you guys to read the sequel too! If there is one...jk, there might be a chance that I will write one.

The sequel is called Come Back To Me! Enjoy!

Thanks again! For everything guys!
~Kassie