Chapter 16-Trent story

"You two saw Trent? Did you talk to him?"

I bit my lip. "I tried to walk away but he recognised me and went up to me. He knew who Nick was."

My moms face looked flushed. "Whatever happens. Make sure Trent doesn't get anywhere near you and Nick. You remember what happened so don't talk to that boy anymore.",she whispered hugging me.

She left to the kitchen to warm up the waffles.

I sat there,alone.

"Mia. Is it true that I can't be near Trent?" I turned around and saw Nick walking towards me. I jumped up and hugged him tightly. "You heard didn't you?"

He nodded. "I heard everything. Come on. Tell me what Trent did to you." We sat back down and he wrapped his arms around me.

He lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes. "Come on. You can tell me.", he whispered. I rubbed my eyes.

"Like I said before, Trent wasn't a good boyfriend. At first, h-he was all nice and would always bring me flowers but one day everything happened. I came home from soccer practice with Trent one day. We were watching a movie and Trent said that he was gonna drive home and pick up something he had forgot. He was taking a long time so I got worried and drive to his house. When I got in there...I saw hi-him kissing Cheryl. Cheryl was a girl on the soccer team but got kicked off cause she was found making out with Tony in the locker room. I found Cheryl pushed against the wall with Trent's lips against hers. It was the most horrifying thing that has ever happened to me. I left his house and came back to mine crying and crying. Trent told me that if I ever told anyone, I would be kicked off the soccer team and it would hurt my record for college soccer and getting a scholarship. I tried my best to keep it a secret but it would hurt me to much because after that night, Trent used to treat me horrible. Everyone who found his slapping me or shouting at me were probably scarred for life! Nick, you don't know how horrible it was being with him. I soon told my mom and Trent got expelled from school."

Nick pulled me closer. I cried in his chest. He slowly stroked my hair. "Ssh,Mia. It's ok. The next time I see Trent, I'm gonna beat his ass!", nick shouted furious. I patted his chest.

"No don't do that! We just won't talk to him." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "Whatever makes you happy makes me happy."

Hey guys!
This is the reason why she can't be near Trent. So how's it sound? I have practice today and my legs are killing me! I hope it goes well tonight.

Sorry for such a short chapter today. The next one will be better
~Kassie