Chapter 21-Skate Party

I sat on my bed and texted Nick.

Hey cutie😂🙈
*Haha. Hey beautiful😚
*So did you finish your ninja costume?
*Yep! It's perfect! So I've been wanting to ask you this. Tomorrow night, Moises invited me to go roller skating at the rink. Some people from Jurassic World will be there. Are you free tomorrow night? I really want you to come.
*Dude! I'm totally going!😌I like skating.
*YES! Ok! I'll see you tomorrow!
*Bye😘
*Bye😻😚

~~~~

I woke up in the morning and got ready for school. I hurried to get thee and I ran down the hall to my class. I sat I my seat and looked at Nick. "Be there at 6.", he whispered. I winked. "Of course!"

~~~~

I changed into my jean shorts with a gray shirt with an infinity sign on it. I put on my red converse high tops and ran down stairs. I grabbed my bike and rode to the roller skating rink.

~~~~

I walked into the rink and it was full! I squished through the crowd looking for Nick. "Mia!" I turned around and saw Nick running toward me. "Hey!", I said giving him a quick kiss.

"I got you some roller skates.", he said as he handed me a pair. I put them on and we went to skate.

"Mia! You're here!", Moises screamed skating toward me. I hugged him and he handed me a cup of soda. "Aw. You and Nick are so adorable.", he said smiling. Nick rolled his eyes.

"Shut up dude!"

Moises laughed and skated away. Nick turned around and grabbed my hand. "I want you to meet someone!" We stopped in front of a tall handsome guy. He looked very familiar. Chris Pratt! "Oh my! I can't believe it's you!", I screamed. He smiled. "Nick has told me so much about you!" I looked at Nick

"Yea, Nick is just so amazing.", I said. Chris laughed. "You two are unbreakable!", he shouted. "Oh Nick, Ty is waiting for you by the snack bar."

Nick grabbed my hand and we went to the snack bar. "Ty!", Nick screamed as he walked to a kid about the same height as me. They hugged eachother and walked to me. "Mia. This is Ty. Ty this is Mia.", Nick said. Ty smiled at me and looked away quickly.

~Nick POV~

I looked at Ty's face. He was blushing. "She's pretty.", he whispered in my ear. I laughed. "Well she's my girlfriend so don't become so macho!", I joked.

"Dude! That's a total score!" I looked at Mia. "What's wrong Ty?", she asked him. Ty looked down and blushed.

"Wait here.", I told him. I took Mia a little farther away from Ty. "Is he ok?", she asked me. "Mia! Ty has a crush on you!" She blinked multiple times. "Um, Ty? Likes me?" I smiled. "Yea! It's not that much of a big deal. The kid is only 13! It's young love.", I said. She laughed. "Ty is really adorable though." I hugged her. "Now that you know, it explains why he's acting weird around you.", I told her. She winked at me and we walked back to Ty.

"Ty, would you like to come to my house tomorrow?", Mia asked him. He twitched and said,"Uh...th..that would be coo...cool."

Hey guys!
I really love Ty Simpkins! He is so adorable! Even though he's like a year older than me....well now you guys know how old I am. Just forget it.😂Ty is going to Mia's house, Ty is going to Mia's house.
~Kassie