Chapter 33-Fishing & Shopping

~Nick POV~

"Get up Robinson!"
"What's happening!" I stood up and saw a mad Mateo standing next to me. I turned to my other side and found a sleeping Mia under the sheets.
"Mia!", he shouted. She hesitatedly got up.

Mateo crossed his arms.
"Oh my god. You slept together last night!"
I backed up.
"Uh, well yea."
Mateo rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Nick, get ready for the fishing trip."
"Holy shit, I totally forgot!"

Mia gave me a little push. "Go nick. It's like 5am right now."

I got up and got changed into baggy jeans, a white shirt, and tied a flannel shirt around my waist. I would probably need it later on. Mateo put his hands on his hips.

"That looks good."

He was wearing something similar. Probably proper fishing wear. I put on my hat and gave Mia a quick kiss on her forehead.

"Good job getting ready kid.", uncle Mike said.

We walked out of the hotel to a bus stop. I put my hand over my head.
"So we wait for the bus and then what?"
"Well the bus is gonna take us to this one place to pick up the fishing gear then a guy from that place takes us to the Aqua Tours building. Behind that building are boats and one of those boats is good old Flora. We take flora out to the ocean and go fishing.", uncle Diego told me.
"So flora is the boat we're going on?"
"Yeah."

~~~~

"Isn't flora beautiful?", Mateo asked me patting my back. I took my first step on this wonder of a boat.
"Beautiful? She's one of a kind!" Mateo let out a little laugh and set his stuff down.

"Ready to go?", uncle Mike asked us.
We all gave a thumbs up and uncle mike started up flora. I really hope this ends out well.

~Mia POV~

"Ok so Mia, you should wear this red shirt instead of that long ugly Grey shirt.", rosa hurried me into the bathroom handing me another shirt. Oh my goodness she always wants me to look good at expensive malls.

~~~~

"Oh my god! It's so hot here!", rosa said flapping her hand at her face to suppose to give her wind. I gave her a little smirk before walking into a store. The store was Sorza. Weird name but spot on clothing.

"Mia, how does this dress look on me?", Aunt Maria asked me modelling her dress. "It's really pretty!" She giggled and returned to the dressing room. "Here Mia. Try all these on!", rosa shouted handing me a whole lot of clothing. "Wait! All of this?"
Rosa had already left to hunt for more clothing to wear. I sighed and walked to a dressing room. I first put on a pineapple crop top with I waist shorts. This didn't look that bad! Another was black jeans and a white plain shirt with a pocket at the top left side, a grey crop top with a red flannel and jean shorts. They all looked really good on me! Not to brag cause of my amazing body. This is what 4 hours of soccer training everyday does to you, it's worth it. I walked out of the dressing room to meet up with rosa.

Rosa was already holding four shopping bags at our first store! "Woah rich girl! It's our first store! By the third store, you'll be broke!"

"Well I'm sorry if I loved all these outfits! How are yours?" I rolled my eyes.
"They all look really good." She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the cash register. "I'll buy them for you Mia. It's nick style.", she whispered in my ear.

I dropped the clothes on the table and put my hands in the air. "Aw thanks rosa. But nick style? Are you saying that my boyfriend told you to buy me this?" She giggled and showed me an entire roll of money. Looks like there was more than a thousand dollars in that roll!

"Yup, he gave me this to buy you clothes." "Nick gave you that to buy me stuff? Aw, he's so cute.", I said putting my hands on my cheeks.

Rosa flashed me a dimple showing smile and payed for the clothes. She handed me the bag and skipped out of the store as if she was a princess. I decided to go to a sports store and buy some more soccer gear for my team mates. I texted nick before entering the store.

Hey babe! It was so nice of you to give rosa all that money so I can buy stuff!

No problem ;). Anything for you. So how's showing with rich girl rosa?

Haha! Nice nickname for my cousin. Well, it's going pretty good. I'm at mundosports right now while rosa and aunt Maria are at other places. How's fishing?

Ah, very refreshing and really fucking fun like you said it would be.

Haha. Nice job for marking my words smart one ;)

Yep. I gotta go babe, Mateo caught a fish and it escaped from his hook now it's splashing around the boat!

Hahahaha. Practical Mateo. See ya!

"Mia! We are officially done with shopping for right now. Take me away from this mall before I get even more tempted than I was before.", rosa said covering her eyes and grabbing my arm. Aunt Maria, rosa, and I took the bus back to the hotel. Oh crap, this vacation is turning out to me a sweaty vacation.

Hey guys!
I'm at school right now soooo, see you later!
~Kassie