Chapter 13-Mummy Ride

Moises ran to The Mummy Ride. "Let's go in here!", he screamed. He ran in while we tried to catch up behind him.

The line wasn't that long. I jumped onto the rail in line and took out my phone. I texted my mom.

Hey mom!✌🏼️

Mia! Are you having fun? You haven't gotten in trouble right?👍🏼

Mom, we're fine! We're in line for The Mummy.

Oh I hope you enjoy it! Has anything happend between you and Nick?😏😏😏

dont even mention it! Nothing has happened! And nothing will ever happen!😑
*Ok then....
Love you!😘

I love you to mom!

I went to the home screen and began to play doodle jump. Nick came and leaned on the rail next to me.

"What's your high score?"

I paused the game and looked up from the screen in my hand. "757,865,390!", I exclaimed proudly.

"Wow! Impressive! Can I try?"
I handed him my phone and he began to play.

~~~~

A minute later, he died. "Not so bad dude.", I said crossing my arms.

Nick smiled and gave me back my phone. I put it in my back pocket and I jumped off the rail.

"Ooo, the line is moving.", Gabe said. The line kept on going until we made it to the start of the ride. "How many?", the worker asked us. "Four.", I said. He guided is to row number 1.

"Dang, it's a record guys. We've gotten the first row this whole day!", Moises said leaning on the rail. I smiled a sly smile.

The cart came and the mini gate opened. We got in. Nick, me, Moises, and gabe in that order. Moises and I had to go in the middle cause were the smallest ones.

"Good luck!", the worker said. He pressed a button and our cart began to move. "This is it!", Nick said happily. I smiled a big smile and layed my head on his shoulder.

"Oh my, oh my, mummies, mummies.", Moises said creepily. He began to slap us trying to hide himself. "Moises this ride is based off of mummies.", Gabe said. He froze and covered his face. Gabe let out a laugh.

We stopped at this dark lord park. I moved closer and closer to Nick.

"The mummy curse will get you!", then narrator screamed. Then the cart moved fast like a roller coaster. I felt a hand grabbing my arm tight. I thought, Moises! I screamed and screamed and laughed at the same time. Then the roller coaster went backwards! It stopped and a whole lot of smoke came out. A big screen showed and a white face screamed then the ride was over. I looked over at Moises. His eyes were wide and one of his hands was grabbing my arm. The other was grabbing Gabe.

"Moises let go!", Gabe said shoving his hand away. "I'm ok, I'm ok...", Moises whispered as he let go.

"Next up is transformers!" He grabbed my arm, I grabbed Moises, and he connected to Gabe.

We ran down the stairs to transformers. We stood outside of the ride and looked at the sign. "This is gonna be awesome.", Nick sighed. I put my elbow on his shoulder. He looked down at me and put his elbow on my head. I smiled.

Oh Nick, without you none of this would be fun.

I am so mad at myself! I was typing this fan fiction in my notes for such a long time now. And I have more than 60 chapters in it. And sadly, this morning I deleted it on accident. I've been trying all day to get it back but I can't. I've tried many applications on my laptop and trashes. It's nowhere to be found. I will have to type this story again from where it left off. I can't believe what happened. I'm sorry if it doesn't sound as good as it was before.

~Kassie