Chapter 9- Tara

~Mia POV~

The movie ended and we got up. We walked outside and stood out there. "Thanks for helping me feel safe.", I said. "No problem. Like you said, you'll always be there for me so I'm gonna be there for you.", he responded with a smile.

It was silent until Nick picked me up and began to laugh.

"Like this! I'll carry you home."
"What? No! Don't dont do that!", I said laughing my butt off.

~Tara POV~

George and I walked outside and saw Nick carrying Mia.

"Tara, what's happening?", George asked me. "They're getting along. This has to stop."I grabbed George's arm and pulled him to my car.

~Mia POV~

Nick carried me all the way home. I had my arms around his neck. We talked and talked the whole way there.

"What do you think of Tara?"

"She's a little bossy.", he responded. I laughed and looked into his eyes. He's so cute, don't think that! Why. I can't fall in love with Nick. How many times do I have to tell myself that!

"Nick, stop." He stopped. He put me down.

"What's wrong?" I crossed my arms. "Nothing, nothing. I'm fine!" Nick looked directly at my face. "Dude, you aren't ok.", he said quietly. I stopped walking. "I'll see you at school. Goodnight Nick." I began to walk to my house as fast as I could.

"Mia! Wait! What's happening!", Nick screamed from a far distance. I kept walking and never turned back. I must focus on soccer and school right now. I can't fall in love with Nick. I'm sorry but...I just can't.

I opened the door of my house and slammed it. "Hey sweetie how was the movie? Did you and Nick have a connection?", my mom asked me grabbing my hand and smiling. I let go and ran up to my room and closed the door.

~~~~

My morning wasn't as good as usual. If Nick did have a crush on me, I guess I had to make him not have a crush on me. I looked in my closet for some vans. All I had was converse!

I looked into the back of my closet but couldn't find any. I just huffed and put on my green converse. I put on some shorts and my calf socks together with my soccer sweater.

~~~~

I walked into class. "Mia!", Ariana screamed. I smiled and sat down. Tara came to me and whispered in my ear. "I'm gonna seperate you and Nick wether you like it or not!"

I looked at her and frowned. "Go ahead Tara! Nick is all yours! I'll be happy to take George. I don't need Nick in my life right now."

Tara's face looked astonished. She got up and walked to Mrs.Dilem. I looked at the door and Nick walked in. He sat down and looked at me. "Mia, I need to talk to you.", he whispered. "Not now!", I hissed back. Nick backed up. His face looked oddly cunfuzed.

I felt really bad. I need to find out if he likes me. "Mrs.Dilem, me and Mia would like to switch partners.", Tara told our teacher. "Well alright then. Nick, your new partner is now Tara, Mia, yours is George." Nick looked at me in a sad face, his face wasn't red. I looked into his eyes and saw that they were a little watery. I felt bad for him but it was for the best.

Hey guys! Wow so many reads! I've been kinda sad cause I am going to a FC Barcelona game on Saturday but my favourite player isn't going(Neymar Jr). He's my babe guys! I cried so much😭