Chapter 15-Ex-boyfriend

I opened my eyes but quickly closed them as the sun shines bright in my face. My hand covered my eyes as I sat up. I quickly noticed that I was still outside, and nick was sitting next to me. His arm around my neck.

I tried not to move but nick woke up. He looked directly into eyes.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning Nick."

I scooted a little closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder as he kissed my forehead.

"Hey guys!", Moises shouted jumping through the door. I quickly parted from Nick. "I know what you two did last night.", he whispered getting in nicks face.

"And what is that?", nick said back. Moises smiled, a big teeth showing smile. "You two kissed."

Nick looked at me. "What? No we didn't!", I said sarcastically. He crossed his arms. "Yeah you did. Gabe and I were looking through that window when we saw you two walk out here. We got happy thinking you were gonna kiss or something.", he said pointing to a big window behind us.

Nick locked his fingers with mine. "Fine you caught us. We're a couple." Moises jumped up and down running into the house to get Gabe.

Nick and I began to laugh before walking inside. I found my mom looking in the fridge taking stuff out. Gabe and Moises were sitting at the table.

"Hey mom, are you missing anything?" "Yes sweetie. Moises really wants pancakes and we don't have anymore. Can you-" and she paused to look at nick. "And nick go to target and get some pancakes please?" I looked at nick and he nodded. "Sure."

My mom gave me $20 and we went to target.

~~~~

"Does he want the chocolate chips one or the original?", I asked nick showing him two boxes of pancakes. "Chocolate chips. Knowing Moises he'll probably want that one."

I handed Nick the box and put the other away. I turned and caught sight in someone familiar. I took a closer look and saw it was my ex Trent.

I began to speed up away but Trent noticed me. "Hey Mia!"

Nick looked oddly confused looking at me and Trent.

"Um, hi Trent." Trent scratched his neck. "Aren't you Nick Robinson?", he asked looking at Nick. "Yep.", he responded. "Who is he?", nick asked me. "Nick, this is Trent Becker. My ex-boyfriend."

Nicks eyes widened. "So nick. What are you doing with Mia?", Trent asked. "She's my girlfriend. Trent.", he answered sternly.

Trent put his hands in his pockets. "Oh. So it's pretty cool getting to date an actor Mia?" "Yep. Sure is. Trent, we gotta go. See you sometime.", I said grabbing nick and going to the cash register.

"You never told me you had a boyfriend before me!"

I grabbed the bag of pancakes. "I never told you for a reason. Ok?" I began to walk away until nick grabbed my arm. "What is that reason?" I dropped the bag of pancakes and crossed my arms.

"It's to harsh to talk about. All I'm gonna say is that Trent wasn't a good boyfriend."

~~~~

"Mom! We're home with the food!" Moises came running to me and grabbed the pancakes. He ran back to the kitchen. Nick and I walked to the kitchen. "Mom, can I talk to you?", I asked. "Sure honey. Let's go to the living room."

We went to the living room and sat down. My mom rubbed my arm. "What is it Mia?"

I cleared my throat and closed my eyes.

"We saw Trent."

Hello guys!
I'm am super duper happy right now!!!! My dad helped find the rest of the story and he accomplished it! He sent it to my phone and now I have it. Oh my god I am so glad I don't have to write this story over again!

~Kassie