12-Jurassic Park

~Nick POV~

I looked at Gabe madly. "What happened!? Why did you do that!?", I screamed at him.

"Woah bro. I don't know what you're talking about." I bit my lip and looked to the side. "Why did you blush when she looked at you? Huh!", I shouted. "Dude, she's a pretty girl that fell into my arms. What's the big deal? Do you like her or something!?", he asked me. I looked down. "It's fine Gabe. Let's go.", I said walking back to our spot.

Gabe followed me. I saw Moises and Mia talking. I felt a little of jealousy hit my heart. But I tried my best to control it. I stood next to Mia and crossed my arms. "What happened?", she asked me. I looked down at her. "Nothing! Everything is ok.", I said smiling.

She smiled back. The line moved pretty fast as soon as you know it we were going into the room to go on the ride. We all sat in front.

Gabe,Moises,Mia,then me all in that order. All the lights turned off the the cart lifted up. I looked down at Mia and saw her smiling. Her hands tightly on the handle bar. I looked over at Gabe and Moises.

Moises looked like Biaggio at that moment. Crazy and stupid.

I smiled. Gabe looked oddly sad. His hands were in his lap and he wasn't smiling nor laughing. I turned back forward. What if Gabe doesn't like me anymore for what I did?

~Mia POV~

We got off the ride and went to go look at our picture. "Oh my lord my face!", Moises screamed pointing at his face. We all laughed.

We bought the picture and walked to another ride. "Hey guys. Let's go to Jurassic Park!", Nick screamed.

We hurried down all those escalators and I jumped off the final one. We stood in front of the entrance. Looking up at the Jurassic Park sign.

"Guys lets go. We don't have to wait in line."

We walked to the line and told the worker. He recognized Nick so he let us through. We sat down in the first row.

"Aw dude my butts all wet and the ride hadn't even started!", Moises said. Gabe laughed,"Dude my butt is also wet too! I bet nicks but is also wet!" Nick laughed. "Yep, my butt sure is wet right now." Then they all looked at me. I looked side to side and laughed.

"You guys are hilarious. My butt is wet too!" Then we all burst out into laughter. Water dripped onto us.

"Moises I think you should take of your glasses. They're gonna get wet.", Nick said.

"Nah, these glasses make me look cool. There's no way they're gonna come off of my face.", Moises told us smoothly.

"Oh my lord, look at that dinosaur!", Gabe screamed. He pointed at a triceratops and laughed.

Nick smiled and looked at me. "So you've been in this ride before right?"
"Well only twice but that was like two years ago. Has it changed?", I responded while asking. "It kinda has! There's more scary things." "Oh dang there is?", I asked worried. A whole lot of water all of a sudden squirted on us.

Nicks hair was soaking wet. It was covering his eyes(just like in the picture above). "Haha! Oh my guys look at Nick! Ha!", Moises screamed taking a picture of him. Nick smiled and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Haha, very funny Moises.", he said sarcastically.

All of a sudden went into a small cave. The boat began to go up.

"Here's where the scary begins.", Nick told me. My mouth was wide open. I held tightly on to the big fat handle. I looked at Moises.

He began to slip down a little cause he's so short.

My gut had a feeling that we were close to the big drop. I began to shake.

I grabbed Nick and Moises's hand. They both looked at me with eyes wide open.

Nick smiled and layed back. Moises just looked at me."Uh, Mia. You're holding my hand really tight." "Sorry, I'm just really worried."

Moises grabbed Gabe's hand. Then from on top of us a big Trex came down and a whole lot of water sprayed on us.

Then after that the boat went down a huge drop! We all lifted our arms in the air and screamed!

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS LEGIT!", Moises screamed. His face and hair all wet. His glasses were still on his face. Wow! I touched my soaking wet hair.

I looked at Nick, he looked at me. His hair was all flat and down cause of the water! I laughed,"Your hair!" He laughed back.

He grabbed a strand of my hair that was in my face and put it behind my ear. I felt my heart beat fast. I quickly turned to Moises and began to play with his hair.

After that,everyone was playing with his hair! Moises took a selfie of himself with our hands on his head. The boat stopped at the exit and we got off.

"Let's go see the picture!", I screamed running to the stands with the screens.

"Oh my...this picture is speechless....", Gabe said.

"It's so beautiful....", Nick admired.

"My glasses though....", Moises whispered.

"This picture is clearly the best one in the world..."

We stood there speechless looking at the picture.

"It's so hard to describe...", Nick softly said.

The picture was so perfect cause everyone behind us was looking down and covering themselves while us(the people on the front row) were screaming our eyes out. We were all looking up, holding our hands hand in hand with our arms in the air. All our faces with our mouths wide open. We quickly bought it and ran to another ride.

Hello guys!
So, how's the story with Gabe and Moises in it? I really like having them in it.

Today I saw my favourite soccer team play. They sadly lost 3-1😭and I didn't see Neymar or Messi. My two baes from Barcelona✊🏼but I will soon cause I can't handle life without Neymar in it😂😍
Well enjoy the story!

~Kassie