Chapter 5-

Class dismissed!", Mrs.Delim said.

I put my books into my bag. Ariana came to me squealing,"OMG! Nick practically discribed you!"

I looked at her and laughed,"Really? Ariana that's crazy! Nick would never have a crush on me." "Are you sure? Haven't you noticed how much he's looked at you since he first walked in!" "Well yea, but maybe I have something on my face. Who cares?!", I said.

Ariana looked up."Nick is coming over here! Imma go now! Good luck!", she screamed. She ran out of the class.

I thought, Nick can't have a crush on me. "Hey.", a voice said behind me. I froze. My face began to get red. Is it Nick? I turned around. I saw a tall cute guy standing there with his hands in his pocket.

"Hey Nick!", I said back smiling. He blushed. I stood up. "I like your shoes.", he said pointing at them. I looked down at my shoes. "Oh those old things! Nah, they're really dirty.", I said.

He nodded,"I like dirty shoes. It expresses the persons personality." I put my backpack down. I looked into his shiny brown eyes. Someone could get lost in them.

We looked at eachother for a while. Then my backpack fell and that broke it up. "Um Nick, do you wanna come over to my house right now? So we can work on the project.", I said. He smiled,"Sure." I said,"Great! I'll see you at 3 ok?" He smiled and nodded.

I walked towards the exit of the class. I looked back at Nick. He was putting on his backpack. He took out his phone and was texting someone. He was smiling though. That smile, such a beautiful thing to see.

I shook my head, no I can't fall in love with Nick right now. I hurried out and walked back home