Chapter 14-I love you

We walked into the line. "Hey nick. I'll race you from here to the end of this line."

He smirked at me. "It's on! I bet I'm gonna beat you!", he teased.

"Oh! You think you're gonna beat the captain of the soccer team? Lucky guess."

Moises stood in front of us and lifted his arm. He dropped it and screamed,"Go!"

We began to run through the halls jumping over hills and bumps. I looked back and saw nick catching up to me. My feet picked up more speed and I sped up faster. "I'm gonna beat you!", I laughed. But then I noticed, nick was in front of me!

"Hell no! I beat the captain of the soccer team!", he shouted stepping into the end of the line. I kept running and tripped over my shoe. Good thing nick caught my fall. "I'm pretty surprised you don't do that on the field.", he teased. I got up and brushed off my shoulders.

"Shut up." "So Mia. You're gonna sit next to me right?", nick asked putting his arm around me. "Uh, uh, uh, ok. I guess" "I'm gonna go get our 3D glasses. Wait here guys.", nick said walking to the glasses. I watched him walk away.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!", Moises and Gabe teased me fist punching eachother. "What the hell guys?"

"You totally like him! I'm gonna tell him!",Moises smiled crossing his arms. "You're so immature dude.", I said poking his cheek. He frowned and looked down.

"Mia, it really bothers me how you two always flirt. You must be together!", Gabe cried. I slapped his arm. By that time, nick had came with the glasses. We got hurried into the car as it began to move.

The car went through fast motions as the big TVs in front of us showed sick action. "Woohoo!", Gabe shouted lifting his arm. He accidentally hit Moises and he slapped his face. "What the fuck dude?" Moises laughed and payed attention to the screens.

I looked up at nick and noticed that he was looking at me the entire time. The car made a fast motion and our heads knocked together. "Ow!", we hesitated in pain. Nick rubbed my head. "You ok?" "Yep."

"Aw crap. It's over.", Moises whined. The doors opened and we walked out. "Let's go over to the minions ride. I promise it's the last one.", nick showed us to the escalators. "Good cause I'm tired.", I whined.

~~~~

Nick POV

We made it to the minions ride and hit in line. As always, Mia hopped into the rail.

"Hey nick.", Gabe whispered.
"What's wrong?"
"I am telling you this now buddy. And it's for your own good. Tell Mia you love her." "What the hell is wrong with you and this stuff? I don't like her, period." He laughed and poked my rib cage. "Yea, keep telling yourself that."

Mia POV

"So Mia, do you have a pet?", Moises asked me. "No, but I kinda do hang out with my brothers dog Almond." "That's cool. What kind?" "French bulldog." "Oh my god I freaking love those little fat pigs! You're so lucky to always be around one." I blinked twice. "Moises, you're an actor. Why don't you buy one?" "Oooooh, I've never thought of that! Thanks Mia." I laughed and laid my hand on his shoulder. "No problem." He took out his phone and made a contact for me. "Mia, what's your number?", he asked. I grabbed his phone and put my number on it as he did the same on my phone.

~~~~

"Wow, that was fast. I can't believe we're on the ride already.", I whispered to nick. He pulled down the handle bar and looked at me. "Yeah, you little minion. Or future minion.", he teased.

I layed my head on his shoulder a sniffed his cologne. It smelled so nice and perfect. "Right back at you, minion."

~~~~

It was finally time to go. We were so tired out. We walked to the car.

"So do you guys wanna spend the night at my house?", I asked the three guys standing in front of me. All eyes on me.

"Sure!", they said at the same time. "Get in the car guys.", nick showed us in.

Nick POV

I turned around before starting the car. Mia and Moises were already asleep, in a weird way. Mia's legs were on Moises's lap and his head was leaned back with his mouth wide open.

I started the car and began to drive. "Thanks for bringing me nick.", Gabe sighed closing his eyes. "It's all good dude. I'm glad Mia got to meet you two. She was literally crapping her self when she met you guys." Gabe let out a little laugh.

"I hope she enjoyed it...", he began to drift off before falling asleep.

~~~~

I shoved Gabe's arm waking him up. "We're home." He opened the door and got out.

I turned back to Moises and Mia and woke them up. Mia got up and got out but i had to carry Moises over my shoulder.

Mia POV

"I'll go get some blankets and pillows for you guys.", I said running upstairs. When I came back down, I found Moises sleeping on the couch, Gabe sleeping on the floor, and nick sitting on a chair. I laid a blanket on Moises and stepped over his arm to lay another on Gabe.

"You're still awake?", I asked nick walking over to him. His brown eyes twinkled in the moonlight. "I wanted to say goodnight to you.", he whispered smiling. "Aw, you didn't have to do that.", I whispered. "But I did."

"You wanna go sit outside for a little?" "Sure." He followed me out to the backyard and we sat down on my swing chair.

"I had fun today.", I said. Nick looked t me and smiled. "Really?" "Yeah, I mean. You brought Gabe and Moises! You know me so well.", I whispered hugging him. It was silent for a while until nick broke it up.

"Mia. Can I tell you something?"
"What is it Ni-" and his soft lips were on mine. My eyes were open cause of the shock but I closed them and kissed him back. His lips opened and closed. I pulled away, our noses almost touching.

"I love you Mia. Ever since the first day I walked into class, I laid eyes on you and never wanted to stop. You understand me more than any other girl I've ever met. I never want to separate from you because you mean so much to me. Gabe has been taunting me all day. I couldn't keep it a secret any longer."

A tear fell down my cheek onto nick's shirt.

I squeezed his cheeks with my hands and pressed his lips on mine. "I love you too Nick. I fucking love you you idiot. And I never want to let you go."

Hey guys!
I think this version of the kissing scene is better than the first one! Cause the first one got deleted, but this one is super much better! So what do you think? They finally kissed!!!!!
{1203 words}

What is a good ship name?

😈Nia😈 😇Mick😇

~Kassie