11:The Kings of Summer

I woke up at 9am and quickly got up to change. I put on high waist shorts, superman crop top, and of course my converse. But this time they were blue.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my sweater. This time I grabbed my thin Storm jog sweater. "Bye mom!"

I met Nick at his house. "We'll be taking my car!", he said.

"What? You have a car now?"

He smiled and shrugged,"Well yea, I can get two cars in a snap of a figure but I don't need more cars."

I got in the car and Nick followed. "Who else is going?", I asked him. He looked at me and gave me a little smirk,"You'll see." And he drove off.

~~~~

I jumped out of the car and looked up. Nick came out and stood next to me. "Let's go.", he said looking at me. I smiled and we walked to the entrance.

Since Nick was in a universal movie, we had everything for free. "So who's the people that we're gonna see?", I asked Nick as we walked into the park. He looked down then crossed his hands. "You know how you've always wanted to meet the Kings of Summer cast?"I nodded. "Well, Moises and Gabe are here!", he screamed.

My eyes widened. I couldn't believe I was about to see the whole Kings of Summer crew! I jumped up and down and hugged Nick.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You don't know how much this means to me!"

Nick blushed a little. We walked to a table. "I'm gonna text Gabe and see where they are."

~Nick POV~

I'm glad I helped her dream come true. I really liked her but I don't know how to tell her. I'll just enjoy today and not think about it. I looked up and saw a few girls run towards me.

"Oh my god! Guys it's Nick Robinson!", one of them screamed. "Can I get your autograph? Lemme take a selfie with you!", another screamed. One of them took a long look at Mia. I quickly grabbed her hand and I began to walk to the Simpsons ride.

"Nick what happened?", she asked me. "Fan girls. They looked at you. That's not good.", I told her as we walked threw a huge crowd. "Nick, sometimes I feel like you do like me.", she told me smiling. "Well, of course I do. But as a friend. You're cool.", I said worried. She can't know. I know that she doesn't wanna like me back.

We made it to the Simpsons ride. I stood there and crossed my arms. "Let me guess. Moises likes this ride.", Mia said laughing a little.

"Likes it? He doesn't like it he loves it.", I said laughing a bit.

All of a sudden someone jumped in my back. I began to scream,"Mia! Help me! I'm being kidnapped! What the hell!"

All I heard was Mia laughing. Then I stopped screaming. I put my hand on a small different hand that I've felt before.

"Moises!"

He jumped off my back and began to laugh. "Haha! I got you!"

Then he froze and looked at Mia. "Who's that pretty girl?", he whispered. I felt anger inside of me cause Moises played Biaggio, Mia loved Biaggio.

"Uh, that's Mia. My friend from school.", I told him walking next to Mia. I looked down at her. She looked back up at me. Her eyes twinkled in the light. They were so blue and perfect.

~Mia POV~

Nick was looking at me again. Darn it. I can't make this happen. Then Gabe came and stood next to Moises holding a map. Moises stared at us and smiled.

"Hey Moises, are we gonna go i..." And he stopped talking and looked at us.

We wouldn't move. Then Gabe went up to Nick and scared him. "Holy shit! Dude you scared the crap out of me!", Nick screamed. We walked to the line in the Simpsons and waited there.

I sat on the rail and looked at the TV screens. My converse held on tight to the bright yellow rail in the line.

"So Mia, do you and Nick like, like eachother?", Gabe asked me laughing a bit.

I rolled my eyes. "Heck no! Why would you think that?"

He looked at Nick. He was talking to Moises and not paying attention to us. Gabe looked back at me and said,"Cause I've noticed how much he looks at you. I think he likes you. Do you have any feelings for him?"

"Psh,nah. He's nice and all but I don't have a crush on him.", I said looking up. Gabe laughed."You like him. Just admit it. If you were telling the truth, you wouldn't have looked at the ceiling." I have him a little shove. "Shut up Gabe!"

"So you do like him!", he screamed. I jumped off the rail and slapped his arm. "No I don't!", I screamed laughing. Gabe looked at me in the eye.

"Yes...you...DO!"

That's it. I pushed him into the rail. I didn't notice that my shoelace was untied. I stepped on it and slipped and fell right into Gabe's arms. I looked up at him. He smiled and blushed.

I quickly pushed him away and sat back on the rail. Nick and Moises looked at us. "What happened?", Moises asked. "Gabe, I need to talk to you!", Nick said sternly.

He grabbed his hand and they walked out of line. Moises and I looked at them in fear. I turned to look at Moises. "What's he gonna do?"
He but his lip. "I don't know. Did he get jealous?!", he asked me.

I sighed. "I think he did."

So if you guys have seen The Kings of Summer, you would know who Gabe and Moises are. Just to inform the people who haven't seen it, Gabe plays Patrick Keenan and Moises is Biaggio. They are characters in the movie together with Nick who is Joe in the movie.
*    *.    *.   *.   *.  *
Moises Arias is from Hannah Montana also! I freaking love that dude he is so amazing! Gabriel
Basso could be like my older brother, I really love him too. I like all of them, they made really good Kings. Well, hope you guys like it so far!
~Kassie