The Royal Baby Chapter One

High school graduation is synonymous to freedom.

After being in front of the tabloids every single day in Lexumbia with different girls each night, kissing, dancing and getting wild, mom and dad said I needed to grow.

Growing means going to another country.

Growing means stopping the media from interrupting my life.

Growing means going to that one place--America.

Mom has been emotional about it, even coming with me before school starts, to secure every little thing is to place.

I am living in a dormitory, inside Harvard University.

I'm intelligent, I know.

Here in America, I needed to have a new name. Goodbye to Connor Edmund Peregrine Humphrey-Eisenhower. Goodbye to my mom's bubu bear. I don't hate it when she calls me that way. Even if I'm a grown man now. My mom calls me that way only when it's just the two of us.

And now, I will be known as Philip Felix Montgomery.

I need to replace my name, for security purposes.

Lexumbia is a small country, only a little population knew about it, but my mom insisted. What reason?

To find true love.

Yes, she wants me to find a woman who will love me for what I am.

I think it is stupid too.

Because I know girls love me because they wanted to be the queen.

But mom is an exception to that.

Nothing has changed with me aside from the fact that no tabloids were reporting about my dates. I've been dating around the campus since day one. Been around the cheerleaders...

And they like me a lot.

Sometimes, I date some of them all at the same time.

And it was fun.

Real fun.

Fun. Fun. Night

I am not being boastful, but I am an all in man.

Rich. Popular. Intelligent. Future King.

I don't really care about the throne. Momma said I got that attitude from Dad.

Yes. I know, I've been mentioning my mom a lot.

I love my mom.

She is the perfect depiction of what I am looking for as my own woman.

And now...I think I saw her already.

It was the first day of the second term. There walking is a geeky chic, wearing a white top covered by a black leather jacket and a school girl black skirt that makes her white complexion glow.

Her smile was pulling me towards her. Her big square eyeglasses complements her oval face and her pink natural lips were inviting me to kiss her. Her beautifully curled hair was right in place.

So neat and beautiful.

I fixed myself a little and started walking towards her. She was speaking to another not so popular girl, and by the way she looks, I know, she is a newbie.

I was few steps towards her when a securing arm was wrapped around her shoulder. Damn! She has a boyfriend?

I looked at the man thoroughly. He is tanned man, with a clean cut hair and seemed to be a transferee too.